The unofficial Makies fan forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back in the waiting room again!

+7
JRyu
jupiternames
MissRead
Artful Owl
DollYay
Purple_Monkfish
Vaergo
11 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Back in the waiting room again! - Page 4 Empty Re: Back in the waiting room again!

Post by JRyu Sun May 10, 2015 1:53 am

The first group arrived yesterday morning right on schedule! ^_^

They weren't all that concerned about about not having their face ups enhanced yet, but they all flat out refused to pose for pictures until they had their wigs and clothes all sorted out. Lol! Very Happy

I'll post the pictures in the gallery. ^_^
JRyu
JRyu

Location : In the middle of the Pacific...literally! Lol! On The Big Island of Hawaii

Back to top Go down

Back in the waiting room again! - Page 4 Empty Re: Back in the waiting room again!

Post by JRyu Sun May 17, 2015 10:00 pm

The second group arrived this past Monday just as DHL's email said they would. Very Happy

Unlike the first group, this latest bunch are insisting that their face ups must be enhanced, that they have their correct wig, and proper clothes, before they'll consent to any photos.
So I'm busy doing face up enhancements when and as I can, in between other tasks. ^_^

That 25% off and free shipping was just too hard to resist........I ended up making five more of my Makies real! >_>

I was trying to kind of even out my two favorite skin colors, but some how every time I chose one of my Caramel Makies to make real, I'd also end up choosing one of the Cocoabean Makies as well. ^_~ Lol, I think my Cocoabean Makies may still outnumber my Caramels.

I just received the email notices from MakieLabs with their tracking numbers the other day, and it looks like they are all coming together in one shipment, since the tracking numbers for both orders are identical. I'll know for sure when I hear from DHL with the delivery date or dates. ^_^

JRyu
JRyu

Location : In the middle of the Pacific...literally! Lol! On The Big Island of Hawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by jupiternames Mon May 18, 2015 2:52 am

You must be so excited! I can't wait to see them, but thar's a LOT of work!
jupiternames
jupiternames

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4