The unofficial Makies fan forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Opinions? Black or Green Eyes (pics included)

5 posters

Go down

Opinions? Black or Green Eyes (pics included) Empty Opinions? Black or Green Eyes (pics included)

Post by sigsi Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:20 pm

My doll was on Instagram!
Anyways, I ordered the next Makie with black eyes because I initially wanted the eyes for this doll to be black after I hit "order" (my next one is my sister's so it has to be green). But now I am debating on asking if they can switch the other dolls eyes to green and keeping these eyes in. What is your opinion, should this dolls eyes remain green or change to black?
Original Picture:
Opinions? Black or Green Eyes (pics included) Empire10
Photoshopped Picture:
Opinions? Black or Green Eyes (pics included) Empire11

Last edited by sigsi on Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:05 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : To add photoshopped picture)
sigsi
sigsi

Back to top Go down

Opinions? Black or Green Eyes (pics included) Empty Re: Opinions? Black or Green Eyes (pics included)

Post by MissRead Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:51 pm

It is a difficult choice! Personally I have a green eyed girl with purple hair and I love the combination. :-)
MissRead
MissRead

Back to top Go down

Opinions? Black or Green Eyes (pics included) Empty Re: Opinions? Black or Green Eyes (pics included)

Post by sigsi Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:26 am

Thanks for the feedback Smile
My photoshop skills aren't too good, but now I added a photoshopped version of the picture to see the doll with black eyes.
I think I am slightly leaning towards the black eyes as I already have a different green eyed Makie, but still. I hope they come out with eye packs again though, it would help my indecisiveness so much. Razz
sigsi
sigsi

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple_Monkfish Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:58 am

I have some spare eyes if you'd like some. I believe I have like 2 pairs of black haha. I seem to amass them.
Purple_Monkfish
Purple_Monkfish
Admin
Admin

http://flyingpurplemonkfish.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by ForestGreen Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:24 pm

Your girl looks good either way in my opinion.
I was able to order an eye bundle from the Lab, it came today with the other things I had ordered.

https://mymakie.com/shop/catalogue/eyeball-bundle_217/

Last edited by ForestGreen on Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to say something....)

ForestGreen

Back to top Go down

Post by sigsi Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:45 pm

ForestGreen wrote:Your girl looks good either way in my opinion.
I was able to order an eye bundle from the Lab, it came today with the other things I had ordered.

https://mymakie.com/shop/catalogue/eyeball-bundle_217/
Thanks Purple_Monkfish for the sweet offer. I shall have to pass though as I am now planning on ordering that eye ball pack Smile
ForestGreen, thank you so much for finding these (I am going to go purchase them now). I couldn't find them anywhere/how on earth did you find them? I read that they hid stuff in the store sometimes and you could find them if you searched, but had no idea how to start searching for the hidden stuff.... Neutral
sigsi
sigsi

Back to top Go down

Post by ForestGreen Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:09 pm

I was given the link too, either here or in the facebook group. I'm just passing it along. I also have no clue about how to search for the hidden things.

ForestGreen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tehwereferret Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:00 pm

That's cool!
Tehwereferret
Tehwereferret

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down