The unofficial Makies fan forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone else getting this when they try to access the Makie website?!?

+2
DollYay
JRyu
6 posters

Go down

Anyone else getting this when they try to access the Makie website?!? Empty Anyone else getting this when they try to access the Makie website?!?

Post by JRyu Thu May 07, 2015 9:18 pm

I just tried to go to the Makie website to access my account so I could take another look at my Makies who are arriving tomorrow.......and something is wrong!!!

Is anyone else getting a blank white page with this at the top ---> "502 Bad Gateway", when they try to go to the My Makie website???

Please, could someone who's computer savvy tell me what it means and explain why I suddenly can't access the Makie website!?

The only other thing on the page is this: nginx/1.1.19
It's written just below the "502 Bad Gateway", in smaller print.

Is this eventually going to "fix itself", and I'm just going to have to wait until it does, or is there something I can or need to do?

Help please! 6_9
JRyu
JRyu

Location : In the middle of the Pacific...literally! Lol! On The Big Island of Hawaii

Back to top Go down

Anyone else getting this when they try to access the Makie website?!? Empty Re: Anyone else getting this when they try to access the Makie website?!?

Post by DollYay Thu May 07, 2015 10:47 pm

Yes I did get that... I have absolutely no idea what the heck that are doing. Maybe totally changing the site around, finally and once and for all getting rid of the old forums?
DollYay
DollYay

Back to top Go down

Anyone else getting this when they try to access the Makie website?!? Empty Re: Anyone else getting this when they try to access the Makie website?!?

Post by MissRead Thu May 07, 2015 10:55 pm

Yes I get that sometimes, I usually close the window and then try again with the basic site address and it works.
MissRead
MissRead

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Heny Thu May 07, 2015 11:24 pm

I'm getting it too ;-;
Miss Heny
Miss Heny

Back to top Go down

Post by nattherat Thu May 07, 2015 11:50 pm

It's probably just a temp tech glitch! I wouldn't worry too much about it, and it's not on your end, it'll be their servers I imagine. Smile
nattherat
nattherat

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple_Monkfish Fri May 08, 2015 8:02 am

Yep looks like the server is down. Maybe they're revamping the site again. They were supposed to be fixing the confusing layout weren't they? 

http://www.isitdownrightnow.com/mymakie.com.html the site is DOWN for everyone on both addresses. Tried Makie.me as well.
Purple_Monkfish
Purple_Monkfish
Admin
Admin

http://flyingpurplemonkfish.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down