The unofficial Makies fan forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where to find eyechips on Makies website?

3 posters

Go down

Where to find eyechips on Makies website? Empty Where to find eyechips on Makies website?

Post by ellarose Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:31 pm

I am about to order Mallory  Very Happy and I am trying to buy the eye bundle with all the colors with her. Where do you find it?  Question I can't find the pack.
ellarose
ellarose

Back to top Go down

Where to find eyechips on Makies website? Empty Re: Where to find eyechips on Makies website?

Post by ellarose Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:38 pm

Found it! But for others looking, and for reference- https://mymakie.com/shop/catalogue/eyeball-bundle_217/
ellarose
ellarose

Back to top Go down

Where to find eyechips on Makies website? Empty Re: Where to find eyechips on Makies website?

Post by sigsi Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:57 pm

ellarose wrote:Found it! But for others looking, and for reference- https://mymakie.com/shop/catalogue/eyeball-bundle_217/
I had someone link me to this a few weeks back (and ordered some, yay Smile ). Out of curiosity, may I ask how you found it? Or just linked from others?
sigsi
sigsi

Back to top Go down

Post by ellarose Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:28 am

Linked from others, but it took me long enough that I had to post lol Embarassed
ellarose
ellarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sigsi Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:40 am

ellarose wrote:Linked from others, but it took me long enough that I had to post lol Embarassed
Ha aw that's okay, I couldn't find it/gave up after a while. Thank goodness for copy and paste.  Smile Rolling Eyes
sigsi
sigsi

Back to top Go down

Post by Tehwereferret Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:16 am

If you google search it,it pops up too
Tehwereferret
Tehwereferret

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down