The unofficial Makies fan forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I ordered Luna today...

2 posters

Go down

I ordered Luna today... Empty I ordered Luna today...

Post by lunargale Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:16 pm

And I'm DYING! I ordered her three hours ago and im already nervous and excited. I have no idea how im going to fill this weird huge time slot in my life LOL. 

Also, it's nice to meet you all Smile
lunargale
lunargale

Back to top Go down

I ordered Luna today... Empty Re: I ordered Luna today...

Post by Purple_Monkfish Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:19 pm

Fill it with collecting clothes and accessories for her! hehehehe. it's what I do. But then i still end up with a week of "nghhhhh waaaant doll" impatience.
Purple_Monkfish
Purple_Monkfish
Admin
Admin

http://flyingpurplemonkfish.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by lunargale Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:22 pm

Purple_Monkfish wrote:Fill it with collecting clothes and accessories for her! hehehehe. it's what I do. But then i still end up with a week of "nghhhhh waaaant doll" impatience.

Thats an awesome idea... Are there any other doll brands that have Makie compatible clothing? I'm a total Makie newb.
lunargale
lunargale

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple_Monkfish Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:19 pm

Well a lot of Barbie/Sindy stuff seems to fit. Though it's too long in the legs and arms. Sindy stuff is a bit better because she was slightly shorter. 3/4 length Barbie pants fit the Makie perfect like full length.
Bratz Boyz stuff fits the girls.
Moxie girl stuff CAN fit but it's a bit tight. Stretchy stuff is ok but it's not perfect. The pants and skirts fit though.

Ken shoes fit.
Monster High/EAH boy shoes fit.

Monster high boy shirts fit (pants waaaay too long)

Wee 3 friends/What's Her face stuff fits. The shoes kinda do as well, they're a bit big though. Boots work, but the slip ons look odd.

Liv stuff fits

oh taller Bratz (the more recent failed release on the more Barbie sized bodies) fit Makies really well. If you can find them on clearance they work great (I got a bunch for £5 each lol)
Purple_Monkfish
Purple_Monkfish
Admin
Admin

http://flyingpurplemonkfish.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by lunargale Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:18 pm

Purple_Monkfish wrote:Well a lot of Barbie/Sindy stuff seems to fit. Though it's too long in the legs and arms. Sindy stuff is a bit better because she was slightly shorter. 3/4 length Barbie pants fit the Makie perfect like full length.
Bratz Boyz stuff fits the girls.
Moxie girl stuff CAN fit but it's a bit tight. Stretchy stuff is ok but it's not perfect. The pants and skirts fit though.

Ken shoes fit.
Monster High/EAH boy shoes fit.

Monster high boy shirts fit (pants waaaay too long)

Wee 3 friends/What's Her face stuff fits. The shoes kinda do as well, they're a bit big though. Boots work, but the slip ons look odd.

Liv stuff fits

oh taller Bratz (the more recent failed release on the more Barbie sized bodies) fit Makies really well. If you can find them on clearance they work great (I got a bunch for £5 each lol)

Thank you so much for the information. Now i am writing everything down and planning on designing her bedroom/diorama! I probably should have waited and ordered her on a Monday but I could not contain myself on payday.
lunargale
lunargale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down