The unofficial Makies fan forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Stuff Added in the Makie Maker and Store (for Xmas)

+6
Purple_Monkfish
ichibidrop
Tesa
jupiternames
DollYay
sigsi
10 posters

Go down

New Stuff Added in the Makie Maker and Store (for Xmas) Empty New Stuff Added in the Makie Maker and Store (for Xmas)

Post by sigsi Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:18 am

Party Pink Wig                                                 Dolly Wig
New Stuff Added in the Makie Maker and Store (for Xmas) Hair10New Stuff Added in the Makie Maker and Store (for Xmas) Screen28
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Little Gem Outfit                                               Festive Lights Outfit
New Stuff Added in the Makie Maker and Store (for Xmas) Outfit10New Stuff Added in the Makie Maker and Store (for Xmas) Outfit11

----------------Updated with More Photos----------------

Vanilla Wig
New Stuff Added in the Makie Maker and Store (for Xmas) Vanill10
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh Dear/Dear Me Outfit                                    Puppy Pjs Oufit
New Stuff Added in the Makie Maker and Store (for Xmas) Oh_dea10New Stuff Added in the Makie Maker and Store (for Xmas) Puppy_10
Archaeologist Pack                                           Photographer Pack
New Stuff Added in the Makie Maker and Store (for Xmas) Archae10New Stuff Added in the Makie Maker and Store (for Xmas) Photog10
Muscian Pack                                                     Veterinarian Pack
New Stuff Added in the Makie Maker and Store (for Xmas) Muscia10New Stuff Added in the Makie Maker and Store (for Xmas) Veteri11
Glam Shoes Set                                                  Lucky Shoes Set
New Stuff Added in the Makie Maker and Store (for Xmas) Glam_s11New Stuff Added in the Makie Maker and Store (for Xmas) Lucky_11
Picnic Shoes Set                                               Sharp Glasses Set
New Stuff Added in the Makie Maker and Store (for Xmas) Picnic10New Stuff Added in the Makie Maker and Store (for Xmas) Sharp_10
Zingy Earrings Set                                           Snazzy Hairwear Set
New Stuff Added in the Makie Maker and Store (for Xmas) Zingy_10New Stuff Added in the Makie Maker and Store (for Xmas) Snazzy11

Last edited by sigsi on Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:22 am; edited 10 times in total
sigsi
sigsi

Back to top Go down

New Stuff Added in the Makie Maker and Store (for Xmas) Empty Re: New Stuff Added in the Makie Maker and Store (for Xmas)

Post by DollYay Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:05 pm

Ooh! Gotta go check these out they're super cute! Smile
DollYay
DollYay

Back to top Go down

New Stuff Added in the Makie Maker and Store (for Xmas) Empty Re: New Stuff Added in the Makie Maker and Store (for Xmas)

Post by jupiternames Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:41 pm

Nice! I can't wait for those to go into the store!
jupiternames
jupiternames

Back to top Go down

Post by Tesa Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:40 pm

Those look great! *Makes 5 more Makies*
Tesa
Tesa

https://mymakie.com/people/tesa/

Back to top Go down

Post by ichibidrop Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:58 pm

I saw those yesterday and actually considered contacting the Makies lab and asking if they could send my newest order (boy makie) with one of those cute new outfits! But boy clothes are much harder to find and I'm an awful seamstress so it doesn't sound very clever unless I want Zen to stay naked for a while. Also, I loved the red skater top so it's sad that it's gone?? At least i got that outfit already.
ichibidrop
ichibidrop

Back to top Go down

Post by sigsi Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:25 pm

ichibidrop wrote:Also, I loved the red skater top so it's sad that it's gone?? At least i got that outfit already.
They might add it back into the maker soon. Just yesterday they were sold out of the black and white striped top for the boys, but today they have it back in the maker/back in stock. Honestly I just hope they get more boy clothes in general.
sigsi
sigsi

Back to top Go down

Post by ichibidrop Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:22 pm

I meant the red skater shirt was gone for the girls (unless it's also out of stock). But yeah, when I ordered my boy the only choice was the green shirt/black pants combo, which made me assume the stripey and skater outfits were sold out. the Makie lab would be going too far if they took away one of the boy outfits when there's already just three of them as it is lol I know they sell way more girls, but it'd be cool to add an extra outfit for the guys and maybe even some more wigs.
ichibidrop
ichibidrop

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple_Monkfish Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:30 am

ooo pink wig is cute, I look forward to seeing what colour it really is! and yay more outfits! I was running low on options since I now have 20 Makies hehe. There's only a couple of the girl outfits I don't have an example of already.

I'd love more boy options, they're a pain in the butt to find clothing for anyway. Most stuff is either a bit too effeminate or too small. It's quite frustrating. I need to get off my butt and run up a huge batch of plain tees I think, poor boys need more outfits.
Purple_Monkfish
Purple_Monkfish
Admin
Admin

http://flyingpurplemonkfish.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by sigsi Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:08 pm

(I know you probably already saw it Purple_Monkfish),
but for anyone who doesn't follow the Makies Facebook page, here is a pic of the new pink wig.
New Stuff Added in the Makie Maker and Store (for Xmas) Pink_w11
sigsi
sigsi

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple_Monkfish Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:21 pm

I want it. I have no doll to wear it (well Fizz would but I like her fizz wig lol) but I want it. Maybe i'll have to order my next boy wearing it for the lulz and worry about finding a doll to wear it later.

Love the curly blonde too, it'll be very very useful.
Purple_Monkfish
Purple_Monkfish
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sigsi Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:27 pm

Updated with more pics Smile

Last edited by sigsi on Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:14 am; edited 1 time in total
sigsi
sigsi

Back to top Go down

Post by nattherat Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:55 pm

I wish I could afford the veterinarian pack, that 3DP kitten... XD

In general all the new accessory packs look really exiting though! It's nice to see a lot of new stuff. I hope in general they continue to expand the accessory lines, I don't have much that's quite right for my makies.
nattherat
nattherat

Back to top Go down

Post by DollYay Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:34 am

Wow! Even more stuff! wish I had waited a little bit to order! I want it all!
DollYay
DollYay

Back to top Go down

Post by Palladium97 Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:00 pm

Outfits do come in and out of stock - when I ordered my boy the skater outfit wasn't in stock but it soon became available again so I ordred it then, (I needed the black leggings). So hard to get a plain black top for the dolls - here or anywhere! (Finally got a Sindy Patch one from Ebay). The musician set microphone would have been useful for his musician mode, (but not that style of guitar), but I'd bought the Monster High Casta Witch doll for a Hallowe'en ornament - and she is a musician character - so he's laid claim to her 'mic!

Palladium97

Back to top Go down

Post by _MakieCrafter_ Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:48 pm

IM SUFFOCATING FROM THE CUTENESS OF THE PACKS XD
_MakieCrafter_
_MakieCrafter_

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple_Monkfish Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:30 am

i love the new stuff

re guitars, liv, barbie or cody simpson and other pop star dolls work fine scalewise. If you want an electric guitar there's a lot of Bratz ones but I personally feel they're slightly small. I have a cody simpson one for Gabe, it's accoustic and looks about right scale wise. The dolls are cheap atm, I got mine off ebay for like £3 MIB lol.
Purple_Monkfish
Purple_Monkfish
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JRyu Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:33 pm

Lol, probably one reason why you don't care for that style of guitar, is because that is actually supposed to be a ukulele. Very Happy

Laughing Living in Hawaii, The Land of the Ukulele, as it were, you could say "I knows one, when I sees one." ^_~

Actually, it's so small, I didn't even really notice it. It wasn't until after I'd put the musician pack in my cart, and read the detailed discription which said that it included a ukelele. Lol, my mind went "Say what! What Ukulele!?", and I promptly had to go back and look at the picture again. Laughing

I think they must have used a child's toy ukulele, the sort they sell for the tourists to buy for their kids, to figure out the scale. It really should be a bit larger if it's supposed to be a real proper ukulele.
JRyu
JRyu

Location : In the middle of the Pacific...literally! Lol! On The Big Island of Hawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down