The unofficial Makies fan forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What I've gone and done with my xmas money

4 posters

Go down

What I've gone and done with my xmas money Empty What I've gone and done with my xmas money

Post by DollYay Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:43 pm

I got quite a lot of money for Xmas from relatives who literally have no ides what to get me at all. So I've gone and bought my self a My Ballerina Doll. She came yesterday and i ordered her a day or two before Christmas. I'm not really sure if i should call it a BJD but I still think it is a beautiful doll none the less.  Smile I also bought myself a tiny 11cm obitsu to play around with which i just ordered tonight so I will post pictures when she comes. I'm pretty sure the tiny obitsu will end up being my Hujoo, Faye's, little sister or something as they look alike lol. Now what to name her...
DollYay
DollYay

Back to top Go down

What I've gone and done with my xmas money Empty Re: What I've gone and done with my xmas money

Post by Purple_Monkfish Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:15 pm

awesome! I'm waiting for the boy to come out becvause he looks interestingly anime-esk.
Congrats!
Purple_Monkfish
Purple_Monkfish
Admin
Admin

http://flyingpurplemonkfish.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

What I've gone and done with my xmas money Empty Re: What I've gone and done with my xmas money

Post by DollYay Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:02 am

Thanks! The boy looks very cool as well. Can't wait for him to come out too. Smile
DollYay
DollYay

Back to top Go down

Post by DocC Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:44 pm

Wonderful and I like her size. Can she stand on her toes? Where is a link to the boy doll?
DocC
DocC

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple_Monkfish Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:34 pm

https://flic.kr/p/qYUBVU

this user on flickr has images of the boy. He's out later next year apparently
Purple_Monkfish
Purple_Monkfish
Admin
Admin

http://flyingpurplemonkfish.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by DollYay Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:36 pm

Like p_m said, The boy doll is not out yet, not even on the site, but I presume you could find him by googling My Ballerina Nutcracker Prince. In all I love the doll but real ballerinas usually aren't that erm... busty. Sadly she cannot go on pointe, here's a picture of her shoes. They are actually boots. Sad I was hoping she could go on pointe. I dance myself in my free time, I am on pointe and it would have been awesome if she could go on pointe too.   What I've gone and done with my xmas money Image11
DollYay
DollYay

Back to top Go down

Post by DocC Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:55 pm

Too bad! I found this blogsite with photos of the Nutcracker Prince. https://dollyconfessions.wordpress.com/tag/my-ballerina-dolls/
DocC
DocC

Back to top Go down

Post by DollYay Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:46 pm

Ok, my obitsu came yesterday! I didn't have time to post any pictures last night but here is one.
What I've gone and done with my xmas money Image12

She is very tiny! I was hoping she would look more like my hujoo, Faye, but Becky has informed me that infact she is her sister! I think they look very cute together. She came with three sets of hands: normal hands, fancier hands like the makie ballet hands, and the hands in the picture which are cat hands (they're my favorite!). Her dress is from a really old our generation mini. I did her face myself, the eyes and eyebrows are decals. For now she's just sealed with mod podge lol.

I still have no idea what to name her. Any suggestions?
DollYay
DollYay

Back to top Go down

Post by ForestGreen Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:37 am

Clara is a lovely doll but I think I like the look of the Nutcracker prince just a bit better. Your little obitsu is darling. She looks like an Amy to me.

ForestGreen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down