The unofficial Makies fan forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

27 Forum members and counting.... I hope! ^_^

4 posters

Go down

27 Forum members and counting.... I hope! ^_^ Empty 27 Forum members and counting.... I hope! ^_^

Post by JRyu Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:36 pm

So, now that the old forum has been officially closed for a couple of days now, I can't help wondering who, if anyone, hasn't joined the new forum yet? confused

Also, if they haven't joined, what are they doing for their Makie "fix" now, since they can no longer post on the old forum? scratch

Surely there were more than just 27 of us active on the old forums! Shocked

Can anyone think of someone from the old forum who hasn't joined this one yet? Question
JRyu
JRyu

Location : In the middle of the Pacific...literally! Lol! On The Big Island of Hawaii

Back to top Go down

27 Forum members and counting.... I hope! ^_^ Empty Re: 27 Forum members and counting.... I hope! ^_^

Post by Purple_Monkfish Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:06 pm

Has Fakkel joined us yet?
Purple_Monkfish
Purple_Monkfish
Admin
Admin

http://flyingpurplemonkfish.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

27 Forum members and counting.... I hope! ^_^ Empty Re: 27 Forum members and counting.... I hope! ^_^

Post by DollYay Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:10 pm

What about Pokfil? I don't know many Makie people. Smile  Now I have to stop reading these ever-addicting forums and eat my dinner! Smile
DollYay
DollYay

Back to top Go down

Post by JRyu Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:00 am

I don't think either Fakkel or Pokfil have joined yet. Neutral

Does anyone know when they had last posted on the old forum?

If they've been busy, and haven't been able to come "play" in the old forum for awhile, they just may have missed the whole forum closing dilemma.

So they may not even be aware that the old forum is closed, and that we've moved over here.

If that is the case, boy, are they going to be surprised!

Do they belong to the Makies Fan group on Facebook? Maybe someone could try and contact them on there and invite them to join. Smile

I hope they do come and join us, I really enjoyed reading their posts and seeing pictures of their Makies!
JRyu
JRyu

Location : In the middle of the Pacific...literally! Lol! On The Big Island of Hawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by DollYay Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:53 am

I wouldn't know, I'm not on FB, but I don't believe either of them were on the last thread on the old forum...who knows where they are!
DollYay
DollYay

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple_Monkfish Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:49 pm

well there's a nice link on the old forum page that links here so at least old people can find us... for now.
Purple_Monkfish
Purple_Monkfish
Admin
Admin

http://flyingpurplemonkfish.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by jupiternames Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:57 am

Hmm, weird that we haven't seen Fakkel here yet! Also, Polkfil has a blog (http://spectatordoll.blogspot.co.uk/) but it hasn't been updated since 2013.
jupiternames
jupiternames

Back to top Go down

Post by JRyu Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:16 am

Yeah, I noticed that too, when I checked Poklfil's blog out earlier today.

However, when I clicked on something there, it took me to what I guess is her general blog, and on that one she posted something six days ago.

Duckiemonster isn't here yet either.
JRyu
JRyu

Back to top Go down

Post by JRyu Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:37 pm

Yay! cheers Twenty eight members now, Hooray! Very Happy
JRyu
JRyu

Back to top Go down

Post by DollYay Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:38 pm

Yay! Now we have 30!! We are growing...Smile
DollYay
DollYay

Back to top Go down

Post by JRyu Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:59 am

We have 36 members now! :cheer:

Yay! Fakkel is here! :-D
JRyu
JRyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down