The unofficial Makies fan forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories? (dang thing won't let me post unles I have a min of 10 characters!)

+3
Chove
sigsi
Miss Heny
7 posters

Go down

Stories? (dang thing won't let me post unles I have a min of 10 characters!) Empty Stories? (dang thing won't let me post unles I have a min of 10 characters!)

Post by Miss Heny Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:16 pm

Curious has anyone thought of writing stories with their Makie characters? study
Miss Heny
Miss Heny

Back to top Go down

Stories? (dang thing won't let me post unles I have a min of 10 characters!) Empty Re: Stories? (dang thing won't let me post unles I have a min of 10 characters!)

Post by sigsi Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:22 pm

Yup. Not that it progressed very far though Rolling Eyes Most of my Makies started out as repeated characters in my sketches/drawings. A story somewhat developed around them, but hasn't been developed too much. Elves are involved Razz
I'm assuming you (Miss Heny) created a story to go along with your lovely Makies?
sigsi
sigsi

Back to top Go down

Stories? (dang thing won't let me post unles I have a min of 10 characters!) Empty Re: Stories? (dang thing won't let me post unles I have a min of 10 characters!)

Post by Miss Heny Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:29 pm

I have mental stories but I need to sit down and type them out haha. I do mostly RP and am used to putting my stories down that way but I dunno if there are many RPers on this site to do that with.

The pain is motivation to put it on 'paper' haha
Miss Heny
Miss Heny

Back to top Go down

Post by Chove Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:45 pm

Actually I think I might be odd for *not* having stories about my dolls Very Happy It's just not really my thing, is all.
Chove
Chove

http://chovedolls.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ichibidrop Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:03 pm

I wrote A LOT about my dolls and have drawn them before getting their Makie counterpart. That's what I love about Makies so much. I can grab this person living in my head and actually create them to what they look like and have their physical form! Now, I haven actually finished any novel, but I'm determined to get there.
ichibidrop
ichibidrop

Back to top Go down

Post by ForestGreen Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:27 pm

My dolls are all characters I have running around in my head but I don't write their stories down. The Makie characters are too new for me to even have detailed character sketches yet.

I've tried writing a story about one of my American Girl characters once but before I even got the rough draft done the story had changed. It was really awful anyway.

ForestGreen

Back to top Go down

Post by jupiternames Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:49 pm

I don't have any plans to write about my Makies, but Theral is the sister of my Star Wars RP game character. He has put her into a school to keep her safe, but trouble happens at the school and her and Ilaria sneak out with another girl...anyway their story is going to intersect with my RP character's story once the game master makes that happen.

I could write a synopsis of Theral's adventure if anyone's curious.
jupiternames
jupiternames

Back to top Go down

Post by ellarose Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:54 am

Yes! My story is quite complicated, and while I don't have all the characters in makie form, they do have a story  Very Happy it's very fairy-tale-ish, with faes and elves and royalty and wars and witches and sirens oh my.
ellarose
ellarose

Back to top Go down

Post by jupiternames Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:11 am

Speaking of stories, I remember there was a forum member back on the old official forum who was writing a book. I think the profile name was SugarandSpiceBook. Don't know if I got that right. I always wonder what came of all that. She or he had offered to include some of the rest of our Makies in the story and had a lot of takers.
jupiternames
jupiternames

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down