The unofficial Makies fan forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hand Packs and other Unlisted Bundles from the Shop

3 posters

Go down

Hand Packs and other Unlisted Bundles from the Shop Empty Hand Packs and other Unlisted Bundles from the Shop

Post by xxamis Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:03 pm

Just recently found this forum and I don't actually have a Makie yet, but I was looking for something I saw on the official site a while back. When I first found out about Makies you were able to buy these pack of spare hands that came in different poses like the rock & roll sign (or I love you in ASL, I always get them confused). So I'm just wondering if anyone has any of those that they're looking to sell? Cocoa Bean colored.

Also in my search for those hand packs I used the waybackmachine to view the site in it's past version and found some other bundles that they don't sell anymore: https://mymakie.com/shop/catalogue/bag-o-scraps_42/ https://mymakie.com/shop/catalogue/eyeball-bundle_217/
I'm still able to add these items to my basket, unlike when I click on an outfit they don't sell anymore, so would it be safe to assume they'd actually ship them?
xxamis
xxamis

Back to top Go down

Hand Packs and other Unlisted Bundles from the Shop Empty Re: Hand Packs and other Unlisted Bundles from the Shop

Post by xxamis Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:22 pm

Never mind, I found them lol
https://mymakie.com/shop/catalogue/expression-hands-bundle_6593/
https://mymakie.com/shop/catalogue/action-hands-bundle_6592/
But of course the bundle I want doesn't come in Cocoa Bean >.< still gonna try and get it though!
xxamis
xxamis

Back to top Go down

Hand Packs and other Unlisted Bundles from the Shop Empty Re: Hand Packs and other Unlisted Bundles from the Shop

Post by Artful Owl Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:15 pm

The hand pack availability might be spotty for a bit. Jen (from customer service) mentioned on the Facebook group that they would be adjusting the attachment design based on customer feedback. Heads up!

Artful Owl

Back to top Go down

Post by xxamis Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:08 am

Artful Owl wrote:The hand pack availability might be spotty for a bit. Jen (from customer service) mentioned on the Facebook group that they would be adjusting the attachment design based on customer feedback. Heads up!
Ohh alright. I think I've sent a request to join that group, I want all the insider info I can get Very Happy Thanks a lot
xxamis
xxamis

Back to top Go down

Post by Tehwereferret Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:37 pm

That's good to hear, because I was looking at them a few weeks ago then poof, gone.
Tehwereferret
Tehwereferret

Back to top Go down

Post by Artful Owl Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:34 pm

Tehwereferret - the quoted info from above is a bit out of date now. That was all before we found out about the change in body material. Since then we have learned that the re-designed hands (and feet) probably wont fit the 3DP bodies well. The lab gave us a non-specific window of time to order the old hands and feet (which I think is over). So, your hand situation all depends on when you ordered and what your makie's body is made of.

Artful Owl

Back to top Go down

Post by Tehwereferret Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:10 am

Yea...great. I only found out about the new bodies from here.
Tehwereferret
Tehwereferret

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down