The unofficial Makies fan forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turn 30, get a Makie.

5 posters

Go down

Turn 30, get a Makie. Empty Turn 30, get a Makie.

Post by jupiternames Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:03 am

But which Makie!?

I'm saving up for Makie #10, but I can't seem to decide who I should bring home! I was hoping for another dye project, but ever since they took the hand packs down, I can't actually dye anyone. It doesn't stop me from wanting any of my "to-dye" Makies, but it does make me look harder at some of my other characters.

Currently, here's who I am thinking about:

Ilaria, who will be dyed a yellow-green color is supposed to be a Mirialan (Star Wars). Her face is based on one of the pre-mades I saw a while back. She's Theral's (Chiss girl's) most reliable, dependable crew member and a touch of kindness and sanity on the ship. She's also surprisingly cunning for a farm girl and has a (less-surprising) affinity for beasts.
Turn 30, get a Makie. 20360413565_c7105457e4_z

Deena is a Zeltron (Star Wars again) and will be either pink or red. She's also a member of Theral's crew and the catalyst by which the three left their school for greater things. Deena's father mysteriously stopped paying the school for her tuition and board and the couple running the place decided to turn a profit by selling poor Deena into slavery. Ilaria couldn't let her friend be sold like a piece of property and convinced Theral that it was the perfect time to get off planet. In spite of the fact that Theral finds Deena annoying, she couldn't refuse helping Deena get off planet.
Turn 30, get a Makie. 20174140079_7310f75717_z

Then I have two Makies based on rats--the first is the Makie version of my current rat, Lottie. She's a very sweet rat, so I expect that the Makie version of her will get along with the others.
Turn 30, get a Makie. 19739486373_6d8178a477_z

Finally, there is Bruno, who may get crazy-color hair. Maybe. He is based on my former vet's rat, a chubby dumbo male. We introduced him and (rat) Steffie and they really seemed to like each other. Just as a sidenote/disclaimer, both animals were spayed/neutered! No babies for my rats! A normal litter of rats is around 10-12 babies. That is WAY too many rats. Anyway, Steffie has been asking after Bruno for a long time Wink
Turn 30, get a Makie. 20351914862_f0c1a6884e_z
jupiternames
jupiternames

Back to top Go down

Turn 30, get a Makie. Empty Re: Turn 30, get a Makie.

Post by Purple_Monkfish Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:05 am

oo  a tough decision I see heh
Purple_Monkfish
Purple_Monkfish
Admin
Admin

http://flyingpurplemonkfish.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by jupiternames Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:42 pm

I guess it's nice that no matter who I pick, I'll feel I made the right choice.
jupiternames
jupiternames

Back to top Go down

Post by Artful Owl Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:58 pm

Aww. Lottie is my favorite of the bunch. She looks sweet.

Artful Owl

Back to top Go down

Post by ForestGreen Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:07 am

Ilaria sounds like a great character, but I I think I like Lottie's face best. I have to say that I'm glad it's not my choice to make since they all look great.

ForestGreen

Back to top Go down

Post by Lace Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:48 pm

Lottie would get my vote, she's such a cutie!
If you get one you want to dye it'll be even more frustrating waiting for the hands to come back.
Lace
Lace

Back to top Go down

Post by jupiternames Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:39 pm

Lace wrote:Lottie would get my vote, she's such a cutie!
If you get one you want to dye it'll be even more frustrating waiting for the hands to come back.
You've got a point! I think I'm just so charmed by Ilaria's little face. But I guess by public opinion Lottie is the cutest. Haha. It really pleases me that everyone likes her so much. The rat Lottie is "just" a black hooded rat from the feeder tank, but she's got the sweetest personality.
jupiternames
jupiternames

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down