The unofficial Makies fan forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New bratz doll accessories for makies

2 posters

Go down

New bratz doll accessories for makies Empty New bratz doll accessories for makies

Post by NoMorePanicDreams Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:49 pm

I know the clothes won't fit our makies but some of the accessories are amazing like the backpack with angel's wings on them. I was wondering if any one as thought about getting them just for the accessories they come with (cause they do come with a lot of them). Also they are bringing out two new car that would be prefect for the makies.
NoMorePanicDreams
NoMorePanicDreams

Back to top Go down

New bratz doll accessories for makies Empty Re: New bratz doll accessories for makies

Post by Purple_Monkfish Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:03 pm

I have a load of old Bratz and bratz stuff, the scale is perfect (10 inch scale) so my lot have reclaimed a fair bit including an entire cafe playset hahaha. The cars look about the same as the older rc ones they released, looks like the same moulds to me, I love the idea of rc doll cars though. So much fun driving them around the garden hahaha. But not for the £50+ they're asking over here, that's just crazy.

They're a bit expensive to get JUST for the accessories, but it's worth noting their clothes fit Monster High and Ever After High, which many people here also collect. And if you can get a big bundle of the older ones with accessories, they're pretty cheap on Ebay. I picked up 4 boys last week and one has a complete baseball outfit with bat and ball, how cute is that? I can see some garden games for my makies happening soon lol. I have a football somewhere from a Bratz too, and I believe a soccer ball from some other doll line. The wildlife safari Bratz came with thermos, compass, gps units, all sorts. It was awesome.

I LOVE teeny things, so i'm always on the lookout for teeny scale accessories. Barbie has a sushi accessory set out and I NEED IT in my life man. NEED IT!
Purple_Monkfish
Purple_Monkfish
Admin
Admin

http://flyingpurplemonkfish.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down