The unofficial Makies fan forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dollyay's Band of Makies- Full Makies bios! Bottom of 1st page.

4 posters

Go down

Dollyay's Band of Makies- Full Makies bios! Bottom of 1st page. Empty Dollyay's Band of Makies- Full Makies bios! Bottom of 1st page.

Post by DollYay Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:47 am

Hello forum viewers! It me dollyay, and I thought it would be a good idea to make a thread for all my Makies rather than just Sci, as she was the only one with a gallery thread.Razz

So to start off, Becky is celebrating Back To The Future day, with her new awesome hover/skate board. ( which is actually a pen, but who cares really.) 
Dollyay's Band of Makies- Full Makies bios! Bottom of 1st page. Image10

It might show up upside down, as that's how it's showing up on my ipad, but I don't really know how to fix that. Sorry! Neutral

Last edited by DollYay on Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changing title.)
DollYay
DollYay

Back to top Go down

Dollyay's Band of Makies- Full Makies bios! Bottom of 1st page. Empty Re: Dollyay's Band of Makies- Full Makies bios! Bottom of 1st page.

Post by JRyu Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:42 am

That's a cool pen, ehem, I mean hover board she's got there. ^_^

The only way I've found to get around the upside down and sideways pictures is to use a photo hosting site like Photobucket. I download them from my iPad to my Photobucket account first, and then post them to the forum from there. Presto! No more upside down or sideways pictures

Now, if I could just figure out how to get my iPad to allow me to view the forum in the regular setting, rather than only in the mobile setting! 0_o
JRyu
JRyu

Location : In the middle of the Pacific...literally! Lol! On The Big Island of Hawaii

Back to top Go down

Dollyay's Band of Makies- Full Makies bios! Bottom of 1st page. Empty Re: Dollyay's Band of Makies- Full Makies bios! Bottom of 1st page.

Post by Tehwereferret Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:53 am

JRyu wrote:That's a cool pen, ehem, I mean hover board she's got there. ^_^

The only way I've found to get around the upside down and sideways pictures is to use a photo hosting site like Photobucket.  I download them from my iPad to my Photobucket account first, and then post them to the forum from there.  Presto!  No more upside down or sideways pictures

Now, if I could just figure out how to get my iPad to allow me to view the forum in the regular setting, rather than only in the mobile setting! 0_o
On my iPhone, I was able to scroll all the way to the bottom of the page and click view full version

Dollyay's Band of Makies- Full Makies bios! Bottom of 1st page. Image10
Tehwereferret
Tehwereferret

Back to top Go down

Post by JRyu Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:24 am

Yeah, I get something similar to that, except in the mobile version it appears on a drop down bar right below the header bar.

I've tried switching back to classic before, and all I would get was the header bar and the bar at the bottom, with a big empty space in between. No topics, no threads, no posts..... It was really weird. Shocked Like some strange empty ghost forum.

However, seeing as I was able to finally download the latest update while I was in Atlanta, I figured I'd try switching back to classic again, and...... It worked this time! cheers

I'm in the classic version of the forum, and the topics, and everyone's threads and posts are all showing up! Very Happy cheers Very Happy

I don't know if it will last, as this IPad seems to have it's own agenda, but I'm going to enjoy being able to use the classic version while I can. Wink
JRyu
JRyu

Location : In the middle of the Pacific...literally! Lol! On The Big Island of Hawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by DollYay Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:08 am

Kitty arrived this morning! I will post pics on Sunday. (Going away this weekend)
DollYay
DollYay

Back to top Go down

Post by DollYay Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:42 pm

Here are the promised pictures! And a side note, the screw on the back of the IM Makies does not seem to be magnetic.  Sad And the new wigs come with another wig cap inside them so they are compatible with old Makies, but to get that inside cap out required way too much force and a screwdriver to wrench it out. But here are the pictures of Kitty! Sorry for the big empty gap on the side, i'm using my computers webcam to take these and it likes to leave a big gap on the side instead of centering what i want lol.
Dollyay's Band of Makies- Full Makies bios! Bottom of 1st page. Makie410
DollYay
DollYay

Back to top Go down

Post by DollYay Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:44 pm

Here is just the outfit, its the Little Gem outfit, new for the holidays. Again sorry for the empty gap on the left. Razz  
Dollyay's Band of Makies- Full Makies bios! Bottom of 1st page. Makie510
DollYay
DollYay

Back to top Go down

Post by DollYay Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:46 pm

Here she is in the Ada wig, one of the ones i bought this order. She is sitting in a phone chair from claire's. It has owls on it and was too cute to resist last time i went in there.  Smile Dollyay's Band of Makies- Full Makies bios! Bottom of 1st page. Makie610
DollYay
DollYay

Back to top Go down

Post by DollYay Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:48 pm

And lastly here she is in the Ava wig. The curls are really really tight and it reminds me of those Irish step dancing wigs lol!
Dollyay's Band of Makies- Full Makies bios! Bottom of 1st page. Akie710
DollYay
DollYay

Back to top Go down

Post by ozma06 Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:53 am

She looks great! Very Happy
ozma06
ozma06

Back to top Go down

Post by DollYay Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:23 pm

Today I remembered Sci turned 1 yesterday! She arrived on MLK jr day last year which was the 19th of January. For all of you who don't know what MLK jr day is it is a holiday always on the 3 Monday of January celebrating Martin Luther King jr's birthday. Anyway here is a before and after type photo. On the left if a picture of her from one of the first weeks I had her and on the right is from today. Sorry if its sorta blurry! Dollyay's Band of Makies- Full Makies bios! Bottom of 1st page. Comp10
DollYay
DollYay

Back to top Go down

Post by DollYay Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:39 pm

I have some pictures to post here but my ipad is acting up, so no pics for a little while, but I would like to make this post an "official bio" so to speak for all my Makies, so here goes:

My first Makie: Sci, or her original name: LookScience.
Sci is a crafty girl who is always up to something. She enjoys science mostly because of her name, but it is obviously not her favorite hobby. She is rather girly, and steals all the dresses I make for herself. Sci is very charismatic and gets along with almost everyone. Being charismatic she is best friends with her roommate Makies and BJDs.

My second Makie: Becky, or her original name, Rebecca.
Rebecca was bought last year when they had a huge sale, and being a LE already, she was only $60, too good or a deal to pass up. Anyway, she arrived it a pink dress, and clashing red sneakers. (Lol!) She informed me then that yes, she will wear them together, and that she doesn't care what she wears really, as long as she is wearing something. She is very sporty, her favorite being American Football. She refuses to take of the red sneakers too. In addition to being sporty, she is also very artsy, and enjoys painting, the most. An odd combo of traits, but Becky can make it work. 

My third Makie: Kitty.
Kitty is my only IM Makie, Becky and Sci are both fully 3DP. Kitty is based of of a character in some of my own doodles, and has a rather extensive back story. Kitty is a trained Aerialist (like is cirque du soliel) and she specializes in aerial silks. Along with this she is a classically trained ballerina. Though Kitty wants to peruse a career in either of these, she has decided to lay low for a while and live with her best friend from college, Becky, and Becky's new roommate, Sci.

Non-Makies:

My first bjd: a Hujoo: Faye
Faye is an elf, but her name means fairy. She is super pale, and pretty much dreads the beach, tans are not to her favor. Faye is a self-proclaimed beauty guru, and she wanted me to inform you that her favorite lipstick shade is gold. Although she is kind, girly and charismatic, she is rather over-dramatic, and claims she will be forever alone after she broke up with her last boyfriend a few weeks ago, ( she had been dating a Elvis doll lol).

Tiny Obitsu: NOW NAMED! Her name is Della Smile 
This tiny girl is infact Becky's little sister. She moved in with her sister and her roommates when Becky and her's parents got divorced and she couldn't handle the drama, and or her moms new boyfriend, (she won't tell me much.). She is a cutie alright! She can always be found in Sci's bedroom playing with Sci's toy collection. From what I can get out of Becky she is about 8 or 9 years old.

Thanks for reading their bios! These took along time to write lol. Smile
There are pictures on the UNofficial Makies Fan Group on Facebook.
DollYay
DollYay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down