The unofficial Makies fan forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back in the waiting room again!

+7
JRyu
jupiternames
MissRead
Artful Owl
DollYay
Purple_Monkfish
Vaergo
11 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Back in the waiting room again! - Page 3 Empty Re: Back in the waiting room again!

Post by Purple_Monkfish Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:39 pm

bwhahah awesome

I'm umming and ahhing about whether I can justify another. I'm tempted to order a white girl and blush her up... but ngggh.. I already bought two this week and I feel bad lol. We'll see if the idea percolates into something more defined.
Purple_Monkfish
Purple_Monkfish
Admin
Admin

http://flyingpurplemonkfish.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Back in the waiting room again! - Page 3 Empty Re: Back in the waiting room again!

Post by JRyu Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:19 pm

Lol, I can hear that idea just a brewing! Very Happy
<(^_~)>
JRyu
JRyu

Location : In the middle of the Pacific...literally! Lol! On The Big Island of Hawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by JRyu Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:48 pm

WOW! That was fast! 0_0

I just received two separate emails from MakieLabs, BOTH of my orders have gone to print! Very Happy
JRyu
JRyu

Location : In the middle of the Pacific...literally! Lol! On The Big Island of Hawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by MissRead Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:20 pm

JRyu wrote:WOW!  That was fast! 0_0

I just received two separate emails from MakieLabs, BOTH of my orders have gone to print! Very Happy
Whoopee!  Jumps for joy...now you have that wait.... bounce
MissRead
MissRead

Back to top Go down

Post by JRyu Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:01 pm

Yes, the wait......

Lol, at least that's one good thing about having such a crazy hectic life, they will be here before I know it! Very Happy
JRyu
JRyu

Back to top Go down

Post by DollYay Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:25 pm

yay! The wait will be over before you know it! Very Happy
DollYay
DollYay

Back to top Go down

Post by JRyu Tue May 05, 2015 1:44 am

Well, I just heard from DHL, Juniper should arrive tomorrow morning. ^_^
I'll probably dress her up in something cute and pretty, from my stockpile of clothing that fits Makies, before I give Juni to my partner.

It's been a week, so the kids in my two big orders ought to be making their way back to MakieLabs from the printer's any day now. Does anybody know, is it still taking about a week at the printer's, or is it taking longer?

I'm getting excited to see how everyone turns out! Very Happy
JRyu
JRyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple_Monkfish Tue May 05, 2015 8:12 am

I find it usually takes about 10 days to get back from the printer. They still manage two weeks, but the timings don't seem to be one week, print, one week. it's more a few days, print, 10 days, meander back to lab, assembly and 24 hours later onto dispatch.
That said, the bank holiday will delay things. Because monday was a holiday, it'll push everything back a day.
Eugh.

So that means i'm not expecting Cass till next monday now, as he'll likely dispatch on a friday (nooooo). I was hoping i'd get lucky and he'd go out thursday but i'm doubting that'll happen now.
Purple_Monkfish
Purple_Monkfish
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JRyu Tue May 05, 2015 6:41 pm

Thanks purple_monkfish for the tip about the Bank Holiday. ^_^
I figured there might be delays because of the 25% off promotion, and the free shipping having swamped them with Makie orders.

Guess what! I just checked my email this morning and found their "back from the printer's" emails! Very Happy

I think it's kind of funny though, that I just posted that it had been been a week since they went to the printer's, and "pop" here's their "we're back" notices! ^_^
I wonder if they are trying to rush them through and get them shipped before the Bank Holiday?
JRyu
JRyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple_Monkfish Tue May 05, 2015 6:52 pm

Cass is back too! and Sa'dii went to print! WHOOO.
Purple_Monkfish
Purple_Monkfish
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JRyu Wed May 06, 2015 10:00 am

So many new Makies coming home! It's like Christmas all over again! Very Happy
JRyu
JRyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple_Monkfish Wed May 06, 2015 10:22 am

hahah it so is! I'm so eager to see how Cass turned out. And i'm super excited about my first Frosting Makie.
Purple_Monkfish
Purple_Monkfish
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JRyu Thu May 07, 2015 8:54 pm

Just got a call from DHL! One of my orders will be delivered tomorrow!!! Very Happy

It's the one with Chyme, Jinlei, KnightsShade, and ShadowDancer. ^_^

It looks like my other order might just make it to the states before the bank holiday, and just maybe, might arrive Monday! Lol, I've got my fingers crossed, but I'm not holding my breath! Lol! ^_~
JRyu
JRyu

Back to top Go down

Post by MissRead Thu May 07, 2015 10:56 pm

JRyu wrote:Just got a call from DHL!  One of my orders will be delivered tomorrow!!! Very Happy

It's the one with Chyme, Jinlei, KnightsShade, and ShadowDancer. ^_^

It looks like my other order might just make it to the states before the bank holiday, and just maybe, might arrive Monday!   Lol, I've got my fingers crossed, but I'm not holding my breath! Lol! ^_~
Yippee!  Much excitement in your household tomorrow!   bounce
MissRead
MissRead

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple_Monkfish Fri May 08, 2015 8:07 am

YAY! My first is due to be delivered today hopefully. He's at Heathrow delivery centre atm, waiting for a lift. We're SO CLOSE to that damn depot, it drives me mental.
Purple_Monkfish
Purple_Monkfish
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MissRead Fri May 08, 2015 8:51 am

Purple_Monkfish wrote:YAY! My first is due to be delivered today hopefully. He's at Heathrow delivery centre atm, waiting for a lift. We're SO CLOSE to that damn depot, it drives me mental.
Excitement!  Not heard anything about Tane yet and he got back from the printers what seems like ages ago!
MissRead
MissRead

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple_Monkfish Fri May 08, 2015 9:26 am

Well, he's not moved from the depot since this morning. *sigh* commeeee on go out for delivery already! ARGH. I hate waiting.

Hope Tane's with you soon!
Purple_Monkfish
Purple_Monkfish
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JRyu Fri May 08, 2015 10:34 am

Lol, the Great Makie Race is on! Very Happy
JRyu
JRyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple_Monkfish Fri May 08, 2015 1:31 pm

He's heeeeere!
Purple_Monkfish
Purple_Monkfish
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MissRead Fri May 08, 2015 4:25 pm

Purple_Monkfish wrote:He's heeeeere!
\Yippee! bounce cheers
MissRead
MissRead

Back to top Go down

Post by IGSBeth Sat May 09, 2015 5:02 am

Yay!
IGSBeth
IGSBeth

http://dolltraume.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MissRead Sat May 09, 2015 7:17 am

Purple_Monkfish wrote:Well, he's not moved from the depot since this morning. *sigh* commeeee on go out for delivery already! ARGH. I hate waiting.

Hope Tane's with you soon!
He was dispatched yesterday so won't be here until Monday - frustrating to think he is languishing in a delivery office all weekend, but in truth I have a lot of other things I need to be getting on with anyway!
MissRead
MissRead

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple_Monkfish Sat May 09, 2015 10:19 am

Languishing? knowing Makies he's probably causing all manner of chaos hahaha. Mine went to the pub, we had that lot who went to legoland remember? I'm sure he'll find something to occupy his weekend haha.

But man I hate friday dispatches.
Purple_Monkfish
Purple_Monkfish
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nattherat Sat May 09, 2015 11:19 am

Same with me! Honestly what's most frustrating is that it'll arrive in my city today, but they won't actually deliver until Monday.

Nooooooo, you're driving it around right now, can't you... deliver it right now...?
nattherat
nattherat

Back to top Go down

Post by MissRead Sat May 09, 2015 12:26 pm

Purple_Monkfish wrote:Languishing? knowing Makies he's probably causing all manner of chaos hahaha. Mine went to the pub, we had that lot who went to legoland remember? I'm sure he'll find something to occupy his weekend haha.

But man I hate friday dispatches.
Well he definitely got up to something....he just arrived!  Looking rather the worse for wear so suspecting it was something unsavoury that caused DHL to want to deliver him today and get him out of their way!¬
MissRead
MissRead

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next