The unofficial Makies fan forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kinda like the create it kits!

3 posters

Go down

Kinda like the create it kits! Empty Kinda like the create it kits!

Post by DollYay Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:14 pm

So anyone remember the create it kits (where'd they go?) because I found This website and they sell doll clothes you cut out and sew, sorta like the makie create it kits. So I went ahead and bought one and made it and it fits barbie, and the shirt fits Sci! The pants didn't and I wasn't expecting them to, but it was worth a try. So if you miss the create it kits, or just like making clothes this is so fun! And very simple, I hand sewed it and it took me MAYBE an hour. Though I must warn you if you click the wrong things on the website, it might turn out to be in German, and the fabric is the same weird stretchy stuff MakieLabs uses for the jeans in the geek outfit.  Smile
DollYay
DollYay

Back to top Go down

Kinda like the create it kits! Empty Re: Kinda like the create it kits!

Post by DollYay Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:27 pm

We'll I didn't buy it off their website cause it's in € so I bought it here:

http://www.creativekidstuff.com/store/ck/search/dress%20your%20doll
Smile
DollYay
DollYay

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple_Monkfish Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:56 pm

oh those look really neat! Doll scale fabric can be tricky to find and perfect for those of us who struggle with visualising patterns! I have several Harumika sets that I intended to use as "bases" to sew together (some have seams already sewn in, so pants are particularly easy to make using them. Also they were 50p in toys r us lol)

love the patterns on these. You gotta post some pictures of the finished product! they look like a lot of fun and i'm sorely tempted to source some in the UK heh.
Purple_Monkfish
Purple_Monkfish
Admin
Admin

http://flyingpurplemonkfish.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by DollYay Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:25 pm

Hehe! They're already back on barbie, but I have another one to give a try at, I'll try and post some pic tomorrow afternoon!Smile
DollYay
DollYay

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkinlae Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:47 pm

Those are amazing. I have a Create it kit and I think they're great glad to know there's other options Very Happy

I found a UK website for it http://www.crafts4kids.co.uk/search/dress+your+doll and they even have fabric packs!! Oh dear Laughing

Arkinlae

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down