The unofficial Makies fan forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just Got To Share This!

4 posters

Go down

Just Got To Share This! Empty Just Got To Share This!

Post by JRyu Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:32 pm

I'm so excited!!! Very Happy
I really want to share this friends who will understand what I'm feeling right now.....

I just ordered Danny Cho's new Smart Doll Boy, Eiji Seiun!!! bounce cheers bounce cheers
santa He's my Christmas present to myself. Wink

Here is a link about Eiji, as well as Smart Dolls, and Danny Cho.
(for anyone who's not familiar, and/or is interested)

http://www.dannychoo.com/en/post/27319/Eiji+Seiun+Mold+2+Faceup+Tests.html

I've been waiting and waiting for Danny to finish designing Eiji, and release him, now I've got to wait for my Eiji to ship, and then arrive!!! Very Happy
JRyu
JRyu

Location : In the middle of the Pacific...literally! Lol! On The Big Island of Hawaii

Back to top Go down

Just Got To Share This! Empty Re: Just Got To Share This!

Post by Purple_Monkfish Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:55 pm

Oh gosh he is SO pretty! Liking his body sculpt. Very hot.

Congrats!
Purple_Monkfish
Purple_Monkfish
Admin
Admin

http://flyingpurplemonkfish.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Chove Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:09 pm

Yay! Smartdolls kind of fascinate me.
Chove
Chove

http://chovedolls.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by JRyu Fri Dec 25, 2015 12:34 am

Yeah, I like what I've seen from looking at his website and vids. Plus I really like his business and marketing philosophy.

Then there's the fact that pretty much right from the start, he planned on eventually doing an actual boy Smart Doll. He also is planning on doing licensed Smart Dolls of MALE anime characters.

Volks does that for female anime characters with their Dollfie Dreams, but Volks has no plans to ever make male Dollfie Dreams.

I think they've even made statements to the fact that they have no intention of releasing a male Dollfie Dreams doll.

That leaves Obitsu dolls, but their male doll consists of a male chest part that you use to replace the female chest part on the female Obitsu doll. So from the waist down it's still shaped like a very curvy and leggy female, which works, I guess, if you're trying to make an effeminate eunuch perhaps. o_0

Basically it was just an after thought on the company's part, to appease customers who kept asking about male Obitsu. Although, I believe I have since heard that they may have finally released an actual male Obitsu doll in the SD size.

I have a "male" Obitsu, lol, he even has man bits sculpted on and painted by the customizer who also did his face-up. She did a lovely job too, on both his face and his bits.....but the funny thing is, I got so used to him not having a face up that now he doesn't look like himself anymore! Neutral

I would never wipe the face-up she did, mind you. However, I'm really tempted to buy him a new head with the same face sculpt, and a second body as well, And leave everything unpainted so that he can be himself again! Then the painted guy could become whomever he's supposed to be. ^_^

Ultimately, I'm waiting for Danny to perfect his robotic Smart Doll version, and release the robotic version of Eiji.....but in the meantime, I'll just have to content myself with Eiji in various skin tones, and other possible variations.....and then there's those future Smart Doll anime boys too. Smile
JRyu
JRyu

Location : In the middle of the Pacific...literally! Lol! On The Big Island of Hawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by _MakieCrafter_ Fri Dec 25, 2015 4:42 pm

cool!
_MakieCrafter_
_MakieCrafter_

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down