The unofficial Makies fan forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So I've been crocheting for my Makies....

2 posters

Go down

So I've been crocheting for my Makies.... Empty So I've been crocheting for my Makies....

Post by ForestGreen Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:09 pm

I've been working on crocheting clothes for Sage, Robin, and Frost since they arrived in August and September. I'm slow though, and I haven't stopped to take decent pictures. I'm pretty sure that only one of my Makie projects has a picture attached to it. So far, all of my Makie projects have been adaptations of patterns written for another doll type. Some have been easy to adapt, others have given me some trouble.
You can view my Ravelry projects here.

The sweater I'm working on now is a Ken pattern and I've got the torso done to my satisfaction (although I should write down my pattern notes before I forget the changes I made). I'm having trouble shortening the sleeves properly though. My decreases after his elbow are not looking nice at all. I've gotten frustrated with it so I've put it aside for now. I'll try again in a week or so after I've had a little time to clear my head, perhaps the solution will be obvious when I come back to it. Robin really needs some clothes.

ForestGreen

Back to top Go down

So I've been crocheting for my Makies.... Empty Re: So I've been crocheting for my Makies....

Post by Chove Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:00 pm

Good work! I can't crochet at all (I've tried to learn it a few times) so I am always super-impressed that people can turn wool into awesome things!
Chove
Chove

http://chovedolls.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

So I've been crocheting for my Makies.... Empty Re: So I've been crocheting for my Makies....

Post by ForestGreen Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:31 am

Thank you Chove. I need to get more pictures taken and get them up on Ravelry. I've finished the sweater for Robin but I didn't get all of my changes written down. I guess I'll have to make another one for him.

I'm always more impressed by people who can sew tiny things than I am with my own crochet.

ForestGreen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down