The unofficial Makies fan forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello from QQKachoo!

+2
Tehwereferret
QQKachoo
6 posters

Go down

Hello from QQKachoo! Empty Hello from QQKachoo!

Post by QQKachoo Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:46 am

Hi, everyone! I've been collecting dolls since 2001, and I've been a Makies fan for more than a year. I don't own any yet (and believe me, I wish I had ordered one before they discontinued the White Frosting color, but oh well), but I've been pouring over photos of them on Flickr and have been lurking here following up on the discussions and news as well. I thought it was about time that I joined, so I could join the party! :^D

And speaking of Flickr, I spend most of my time there: www.flickr.com/qqkachoo Feel free to friend me there if you're on Flickr as well! Aside from dolls & miniatures I love photography, and I'm seriously into crafting as well--mostly knitting, art journaling, and making stuff for my toys. :^)

I'm mostly a Barbie/Monster High/Ever After High collector (TEAM MATTEL YEAH), but I'll buy pretty much any doll or toy that captures my interest. I started getting into Blythe last year, and I have a TaeYang. I'd love to get more Blythes and dolls from the Pullip family, but I currently don't have the funds or the space. :^\ I also have a good-sized Playmobil collection I've been building since I was a kid. :^)

Is there anybody here who's on Flickr? I've recognized a couple of people. (Hi, Purple Monkfish!)

QQKachoo

Back to top Go down

Hello from QQKachoo! Empty Re: Hello from QQKachoo!

Post by Tehwereferret Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:20 am

Hello!
Tehwereferret
Tehwereferret

Back to top Go down

Post by _MakieCrafter_ Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:21 pm

i love pullips, im getting my first pullip (MIO kit in tanned skin) this month :3
_MakieCrafter_
_MakieCrafter_

Back to top Go down

Post by _MakieCrafter_ Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:22 pm

oh, and hello!
_MakieCrafter_
_MakieCrafter_

Back to top Go down

Post by Chove Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:37 pm

Hi!
Chove
Chove

http://chovedolls.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ForestGreen Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:54 pm

Hi QQKatchoo, I'm ForestGreen70 on Flickr. I mostly just host pictures there that I want to share on my (very dead) blog and the rest of the web. I need to take more pictures and put more of my older photos up on my account.
I crochet and do some sewing although I haven't had my machine out in a few years. I actually got my Flickr account so I could add pictures to my projects on Ravelry.
From the number of Seattle themed albums I saw on your Flickr I'm going to guess you live in Washington too, so "Hi neighbor!"

ForestGreen

Back to top Go down

Post by debrartin Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:57 pm

welcome!!!!

debrartin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum