The unofficial Makies fan forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

July: My Little Pony Brush-Up and bonus.

3 posters

Go down

July: My Little Pony Brush-Up and bonus. Empty July: My Little Pony Brush-Up and bonus.

Post by jupiternames Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:06 am

I've been expanding my herd of ponies from my local collectibles shop and I had some of my herd back at my parents' thrown into a box I was receiving. Yesterday I had a pony brush-up during Lottie's play time out.

July: My Little Pony Brush-Up and bonus. 18828709053_10e48865e7_z

And here's Lottie on the move...

July: My Little Pony Brush-Up and bonus. 18828711113_c48f251a12_z

And here is the presentable part of the herd, mostly dry.

July: My Little Pony Brush-Up and bonus. 19444230292_8399a629c5_z
jupiternames
jupiternames

Back to top Go down

July: My Little Pony Brush-Up and bonus. Empty Re: July: My Little Pony Brush-Up and bonus.

Post by Chove Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:54 am

Yay ponies! And a beautiful rat!
Chove
Chove

http://chovedolls.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

July: My Little Pony Brush-Up and bonus. Empty Re: July: My Little Pony Brush-Up and bonus.

Post by jupiternames Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:05 am

Thanks, Chove! Lottie's my pride and joy! And the Makies can't wait to play with all the ponies.
jupiternames
jupiternames

Back to top Go down

Post by Artful Owl Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:52 pm

Aww yay! Nice herd. Lottie is cute too. It looks like you have a thing for the baby ponies. They are a great makie size companion.

Artful Owl

Back to top Go down

Post by jupiternames Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:36 pm

The babies ship easily, and Steffie really loves them, but I'd also say you're right. I'd like to start importing the moms from my old stash too. I spent SO long as a kid trying to find Glory to go with Baby Glory (who was scavenged from a flea market) and trying to locate Baby Moondancer for my poor old Moondancer (who was a bath toy at my grandma's before I adopted her). I didn't have any success until eBay.
jupiternames
jupiternames

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum