The unofficial Makies fan forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How often are sales?

3 posters

Go down

How often are sales? Empty How often are sales?

Post by sigsi Tue May 26, 2015 8:03 pm

Well to start, I just found out about these dolls in March. For the most recent sale, I ordered one to see what these dolls were all about/how they were in comparison to other dolls, and automatically love them. Now (of course) I have more digital dolls I want to make real.
So I'm curious, how often do the Makie Doll people hold sales? Are they random or do the sales tend to follow some sort of pattern (i.e. every spring or fall). I would hate to order another doll and find out there was another sale in a month or two.
sigsi
sigsi

Back to top Go down

How often are sales? Empty Re: How often are sales?

Post by JRyu Tue May 26, 2015 8:34 pm

Hi! ^_^

I can't say for certain, but they seem to occur around the Holidays, such as Christmas/New Years, and Easter, at least that's when the ones I've been able to take advantage of have taken place.

Maybe some of the members who've been following Makies since the beginning, can elaborate further. ^_^
JRyu
JRyu

Location : In the middle of the Pacific...literally! Lol! On The Big Island of Hawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by jupiternames Thu May 28, 2015 3:36 am

Seconded. I have data from a little over a year back, but I've seen only winter holiday/spring holiday sales that represent a significant markdown on Makies themselves. Occasionally free shipping happens, too. I had free shipping this winter and spring at least. Apart from those deals, I've seen assorted one-off deals. I've seen a 3D printed rabbit, a look pack, an outfit with accessories, and a chemistry set each offered free at different times with the purchase of a Makie. These were all offered during the late spring through the summer/fall, in other words, between the two larger markdowns.

I'm still upset I missed that chemistry set! Gah!
jupiternames
jupiternames

Back to top Go down

Post by sigsi Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:14 pm

Grr I really don't want to wait until Christmas. My wish list of accessories with multiple dolls is adding up quick.
I was really hoping they would come out with another animal sometime (I have an obsession with cats in particular), that would make it worth the cost alone for me. 
Meh I shall have to wait for a while longer. Thanks for the feedback Razz
sigsi
sigsi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum