The unofficial Makies fan forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chatting about BJDs!

+7
nattherat
_MakieCrafter_
IndigoAndAsh
Miss Heny
JRyu
Arkinlae
MadWild
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Chatting about BJDs! - Page 3 Empty Re: Chatting about BJDs!

Post by Purple_Monkfish Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:01 pm

Berry arrived! quite out of the blue, as I really did think she was stuck in customs. No tracking update since the 18th, I even emailed parcelforce and they ignored me. Bah.

But she arrived! Mimiwoo marked the price to $18 (no idea, maybe that was how much postage was?) so everything came through fine. YES!

With Hujoo they just wrote 110 really strange and kinda.. merged the $ and the first 1 so it looked like it only said "10" lol.

I'm relieved. And i'll get pictures in a bit.

alongside Makies, the body is slightly slimmer but the height is pretty similar. Head is wider but they fit the Makie wigs. They do look pretty alien alongside the Makie face, it's the huge eyes and sort of pinched in lower face. But they fit in fairly well. My orange girl is going to be an alien anyway so her looking not quite human works to her advantage heh.

I also learned that despite what Hujoo say, the action boys do NOT fit 20mm eyes. They fit 18mm. The 20mm ones from Hujoo themselves don't fit into the sockets, they're way too big and sit too far back from the eye opening. 18mm looks perfect, so Arthur keeps his makie eyes hah.
Purple_Monkfish
Purple_Monkfish
Admin
Admin

http://flyingpurplemonkfish.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by JRyu Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:20 pm

That's cool, Purple_monkfish, I'm glad your Hujoo Berry made it safely through customs and the mail.

My Smart Doll Eiji arrived in Honolulu and was processed through USPS sort center on the 17th......that is the last posting on their tracking site.

I figured he would probably arrive at my local Post Office yesterday..... Nope. Rolling Eyes

No change, when I checked on the tracking site this morning, so I requested email updates from the tracking site.

Found this in my email box just now:

Shipment Activity Location Date & Time

Inbound Into Customs <----- (<_<)

Processed Through Sort Facility P&DC HONOLULU HI 968 (USPS) January 17, 2016 11:58 am
Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
Processed Through Sort Facility TOKYO INT D, JAPAN January 16, 2016 10:52 am
Processed Through Sort Facility TOKYO INT D, JAPAN January 15, 2016 11:29 pm
Acceptance JAPAN January 15, 2016 7:17 pm

At least now I know here he is, don't you love how they don't tell you when he arrived at customs. If he only just now, today, arrived at customs, then where has he been since the 17th?!

If he actually arrived at customs on the 17th, then what the heck have they been doing with him?!..... Looking for drugs?... for bombs?.... It's just a doll for Pete's Sake! Mad

If those bureaucratic buffoons have been passing him around and manhandling him...... If I find ONE greasy fingerprint, ONE dirty smudge, or torqued out joint!..... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

They'll wish they'd never so much as touched his box! Twisted Evil
JRyu
JRyu

Location : In the middle of the Pacific...literally! Lol! On The Big Island of Hawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by JRyu Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:44 am

Lol, looks like those characters in customs must have felt my wrath, because Eiji is now "inbound out of customs"! Wink

Hopefully he is already on a plane, "inbound" to The Hilo post office, or at least waiting at the airport to board the first plane leaving for Hilo in the morning!  Very Happy

With luck my Smart Doll Eiji should be here tomorrow, Saturday at the latest!  cheers
JRyu
JRyu

Location : In the middle of the Pacific...literally! Lol! On The Big Island of Hawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple_Monkfish Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:39 am

YAY! Hope he's with you ASAP!
Purple_Monkfish
Purple_Monkfish
Admin
Admin

http://flyingpurplemonkfish.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum