The unofficial Makies fan forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I found the "New Topic" button, Yay!

+3
DollYay
Purple_Monkfish
jupiternames
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I found the "New Topic" button, Yay! - Page 2 Empty Re: I found the "New Topic" button, Yay!

Post by JRyu Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:51 am

Now I Know why that name sounded familiar, it was the movie character I was thinking of, didn't know he was actually a DC comics character. :-)
I was never very into mainstream comics, more the alternative stuff, so I only know him from the movie with Keanu Reeves.

Lol, I finally had to go google the name, it was starting to bug me. Smile
The hair and coat color was what was throwing me, because in the movie his hair and clothes were black as I recall.

It wasn't too bad for a film with a quasi-religious theme, had some good special effects as I recall, and Keanu Reeves is always nice to look at of course! Very Happy
JRyu
JRyu

Location : In the middle of the Pacific...literally! Lol! On The Big Island of Hawaii

Back to top Go down

I found the "New Topic" button, Yay! - Page 2 Empty Re: I found the "New Topic" button, Yay!

Post by Purple_Monkfish Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:57 am

the film was rubbish and totally nothing at all like the source material. one of the worst adaptations since League of extraordinary gentlemen. heh. that said, enjoyable enough. Just frustrating if you've got even a passing knowledge of the source (League is a really really good graphic novel too, but VERY adult)

The TV series is ok, the guy they got playing Constantine is perfect. They even bothered to get him doing the right accent. (I think the actor is actually Welsh hahaha, I have a strange thing for welshmen <_< >_>)
Purple_Monkfish
Purple_Monkfish
Admin
Admin

http://flyingpurplemonkfish.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by howll Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:19 am

A STRANGE thing for welshmen? -scared- silent
howll
howll

https://www.flickr.com/photos/howll/

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple_Monkfish Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:56 pm

hahaha Howll. I'm sure i've mentioned this before.
Purple_Monkfish
Purple_Monkfish
Admin
Admin

http://flyingpurplemonkfish.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum