The unofficial Makies fan forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Limited Edition Makies for Spring 2015

5 posters

Go down

Limited Edition Makies for Spring 2015 Empty Limited Edition Makies for Spring 2015

Post by makies_elf Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:28 pm

Pretty sure most of you guys have seen these gals already - we launched them quietly last week, June and Rebecca: https://shop.mymakie.com/catalogue/limited-edition-makie-dolls/

The timing was right to try, so why not, we thought. We hope that response to these will help us gauge the pricing, and find out more about whether characters could be A Thing for Makies in their current form. What do you reckon?

makies_elf

Back to top Go down

Limited Edition Makies for Spring 2015 Empty Re: Limited Edition Makies for Spring 2015

Post by Artful Owl Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:57 pm

I think it is a nice idea, and the lower price is hard to resist. I know some of the folks on here couldn't resist these girls. Very Happy
If they continue to be a thing I'll probably drawn in by someone. Hope you guys sell a bunch!

Artful Owl

Back to top Go down

Limited Edition Makies for Spring 2015 Empty Re: Limited Edition Makies for Spring 2015

Post by Vaergo Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:17 pm

They sure are a precious lot! Great deal! And I know a couple already found new homes!  Very Happy
Vaergo
Vaergo

http://Www.vencka.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple_Monkfish Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:57 pm

They're cute! The price certainly makes them appealing as "gateway" makies (lol). A sorta... cheaper test of the Makie look before committing to a customised one.

I would LOVE to see closer images of both faces, can't wait to see some "in the wild" (so to speak heh)

My husband is quite enamoured by June, and I think Rebecca is adorable as well.
Purple_Monkfish
Purple_Monkfish
Admin
Admin

http://flyingpurplemonkfish.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by jupiternames Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:44 am

I'm fairly confident that if the pink haired Makie in the store had been $80 she'd be on her way here. I guess what I'm saying is that I think this is a good idea and I hope it's profitable! June is pretty cute, too. And finally, if they make a limited edition undyed doll, I'm all over that. Some day I will have a blue girl.
jupiternames
jupiternames

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down