The unofficial Makies fan forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home for the Holidays! ^_^

4 posters

Go down

Home for the Holidays! ^_^ Empty Home for the Holidays! ^_^

Post by JRyu Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:09 pm

My two newest Makie girls arrived Just before Christmas. Smile

This bubbly one is Sharyce,
Home for the Holidays! ^_^ Image_46

and this beautiful girl is Gemma.
Home for the Holidays! ^_^ Image_49

They are both holding little surprise shopping baskets from MakieLabs.  I discovered them when I went to slide their black holder cards back into their travel tubes, and encountered.......resistance!  I looked in the tubes and found these cute baskets.  What a nice surprise. Smile

Apparently both girls love to sing, as they immediately found the mikes from the two Musician Career Sets I'd purchased, and started performing. ^_^
Home for the Holidays! ^_^ Image_16

Sharyce mostly just enjoys singing for the fun of it, but Gemma is quite serious about her future musical career!   She intends to be a famous Country Western singer, just like her idol.
Home for the Holidays! ^_^ Image_15

Lol, three guesses who the Country Western singer is that Gemma idolizes. Smile
P.S., part of the answer can be found in the name of the wig that both Gemma and Sharyce are wearing. Wink

Oops! Look at that last picture again, I think Firlee has a crush on someone! I love you

Last edited by JRyu on Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
JRyu
JRyu

Location : In the middle of the Pacific...literally! Lol! On The Big Island of Hawaii

Back to top Go down

Home for the Holidays! ^_^ Empty Re: Home for the Holidays! ^_^

Post by Purple_Monkfish Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:20 pm

loving those curls! what sweet stylish gals!
Purple_Monkfish
Purple_Monkfish
Admin
Admin

http://flyingpurplemonkfish.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by DocC Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:40 am

Wonderful ladies!
DocC
DocC

Back to top Go down

Post by JRyu Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:17 am

Thanks guys! Very Happy

Last edited by JRyu on Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total
JRyu
JRyu

Location : In the middle of the Pacific...literally! Lol! On The Big Island of Hawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by JRyu Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:45 am

I'm really quite happy with how they both came out. I love you

In fact, Gemma surprised me with just how beautiful she turned out to be, although I did have to change her lip color.  Sharyce's too.
Lol, what is it with all these pale neon pinks and oranges that the Lab is using for lip colors lately?!  Rolling Eyes  Smile

Sharyce is just one of those great people to be around, the sort where it's impossible to stay depressed or mad when you're around them. Very Happy  
The ones who know just what to say, or exactly the right face to make, or silly thing to do, at the right moment to crack you up, and before you know it you can't even remember why you were so angry or feeling "down in the dumps" in the first place. Wink

Lol, I'd actually totally forgotten I'd given them both the Dolly wig. Very Happy
I think it's interesting though, how the same wig can have a different look, with just a bit of tweaking.  
Wink for some strange reason, every time I look at Sharyce, I find myself thinking Marie Antoinette, and I have this strange urge to dress her in a French ball gown from the 1700's.  Laughing

Oh no....no no no..... I'm so not going to make Makie versions of King Louis XVI, Cardinal Richelieu, the Three Muskateers, etc......no...... Evil or Very Mad .....  Twisted Evil

Btw:  I'm having trouble with connectivity, as usual, so I haven't been able to edit and resize my photos in photobucket.  However, I seem to have figured out a roundabout method to get the pictures resized and with the image centered so that you can see the whole picture now.

I've fixed the two pics here that really needed fixing, so now you can see all of both dolls. Wink

Last edited by JRyu on Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:26 am; edited 3 times in total
JRyu
JRyu

Back to top Go down

Post by DollYay Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:56 am

They are both super cute!

Can I ask where you got Gemma's blouse, it's adorable!
DollYay
DollYay

Back to top Go down

Post by JRyu Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:37 am

Thanks DollYay! Smile

If I remember correctly I think I bought it on eBay. I think it's actually for Momoko, but the seller's description said it would also fit Licca and Blythe. It's a bit snug, but it does actually fit.

Lol, I suspect it's probably just as snug on Momoko too, the doll it's actually made to fit. Wink
JRyu
JRyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum