The unofficial Makies fan forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sigsi Makies + Cats

+2
Tesa
sigsi
6 posters

Go down

sigsi Makies + Cats Empty sigsi Makies + Cats

Post by sigsi Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:01 pm

Timeline of Makies:

Created (Before MakiesLab Closed):                             Secondhand (After MakiesLab Closed):
May 01, 2015: Onyx                                                    Mar 23, 2017: Amethyst (Made Sept, 2015)
Sep 03, 2015: Thistle                                                  May 22, 2017: Crystal (don't have a date, Classic) --Brother's Doll
Sep 03, 2015: Sky                                                      Oct  02, 2017: Opal (don't have a date, Cutie)
Sep 04, 2015: Phoenix --Brother's Doll                         Feb  16, 2018: Oleander (Made Sept 13, 2015)
Sep 11, 2015: Empire                                                 Jun  14, 2018: Sage (Made about 2012, Classic)
Sep 11, 2015: Sister's Mini-Self --Sister's Doll              July 04, 2018: Aquamarine (Made in 2013, Cutie) --Brother's Doll
Sep 19, 2015: Kid Brother's Mini-Self --Brother's Doll
Sep 19, 2015: My Mini-Self

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Makies in the Maker: (I don't have maker pics of Crystal, Opal or Sage)

My Mini-Self                            Kid Brother's Mini-Self               Sister's Mini-Self                      Phoenix (kid brother's doll)
sigsi Makies + Cats Tosh10sigsi Makies + Cats Tadan10sigsi Makies + Cats Tierra11sigsi Makies + Cats Cat_ph12

Onyx                                       Thistle                                     Sky                                        Empire
sigsi Makies + Cats Onyx11sigsi Makies + Cats Thistl10sigsi Makies + Cats Sky10sigsi Makies + Cats Empire11

Amethyst (Orig. Owner's Ava)       Amethyst (My Edit)              Oleander (Orig. Owner's Sophia)
sigsi Makies + Cats Origin10sigsi Makies + Cats Final_11sigsi Makies + Cats 27459911
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BACK STORY: All the Makies (besides mini-selves) are part of the same world, so this is their background info and description of their land.

The Land of the Moon: The colors black and white are looked upon as evil, as well as anyone associated with them. It is believed those with these genetics can bring back the sun. The true royal family fled with the sun during the first war.

• Onyx is a wanted fugitive. Her and her older brother, Sky, grew up on their own at their family's farm. Their parents were taken when she was very young. Her hair is default black, disguised as blue. Has a magical book. (coupled with Thistle) ELF
  • Thistle is a princess of the new kingdom, she ran away due to the corruption. She helps Onyx find her brother and stay safely hidden. Her hair is default white, disguised as pink. Has a bow and arrow (coupled with Onyx) ELF
  • Sky is Onyx's older brother. He protected his sister from the kingdom and was arrested. Has a dagger (coupled with Empire) ELF
  • Empire is an outcast due to her coloring. Left behind during the war, she is feared by most and lives in hiding. Unknown to her, she is part of the true royal family. She has powers to manipulate light that helps save her friends. Has a magical staff (coupled with Sky) ELF
  • Crystal retreated underground for the same reason Empire is outcasted. Over the years she has learned to mine the earth for gemstones and crystals. Eventually the rocks became a part of her and she can do magic with them. She also loves cats and is the unknown older sibling of Aquamarine. ELF
  • Oleander is the (corrupt) royal advisor of this land. She has the ability to control light as well, but uses it for darkness hidden behind the castle walls. She is the twin of Opal. MAGICAL HUMAN
  • Aquamarine is a mermaid, and younger sibling of Crystal (although Crystal is unaware of this). She was taken (and transformed into a mermaid) as a child by Oleander. As she is held captive in the castle by Oleander, she does whatever earthily magic Oleanders needs for her evil plans. MERMAID

The Sun Realm: This realm was created after the war and is where the true royal family fled to with many of their subjects.

• Amethyst is Empire's older sister, and is the current ruler in the Sun Realm. Amethyst has the ability to control light as well. ELF
  • Opal is Amethyst's friend and royal advisor. She has the ability to control light and see what is happening elsewhere, but only with the help of her crystal orb. Her eyes let her see what Oleander sees, but not the other way around. Opal does not remember Oleander's existence. Has a crystal orb. MAGICAL HUMAN
  • Phoenix was born in the sun realm and has powers that incorporate fire and healing (like a phoenix). ELF
  • Sage is a nymph. Being part of nature, she has the ability to transform into and control plants and water. She can travel between the two realms, but prefers the Sun Realm. NYMPH

Since the Makies company is dead, I hate deleting any old pics. So the older pictures are in the spoilers.
October 4, 2015 Original Family Mini's and Five Elves:
March 31, 2017 Amethyst's Intro and Phoenix's Fire:
October 31, 2017 Crystal and Opal's Intro:
June 20, 2018 Oleander's Intro:
June 29, 2018 Sage's Intro:
July 22, 2018 Aquamarine's Intro:
June 2018 Group Pics:

Family Mini's: Me, Brother, Sister
sigsi Makies + Cats Final10

Freya with Nano Freya's (posted because cats cat ) The first four are my brother's.
sigsi Makies + Cats Final11

The Land of the Moon: Empire, Sky, Onyx, Thistle, Oleander, Crystal
sigsi Makies + Cats Final_13

The Sun Realm: Sage, Opal, Amethyst, Phoenix
sigsi Makies + Cats Final_15

Fantasy Group Pic: Opal, Amethyst, Empire, Sky, Thistle, Oleander - Sage, Phoenix, Onyx, Crystal
sigsi Makies + Cats Final_11

All Makies and Cats Together:
sigsi Makies + Cats Final12

Last edited by sigsi on Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:11 pm; edited 114 times in total
sigsi
sigsi

Back to top Go down

sigsi Makies + Cats Empty Re: sigsi Makies + Cats

Post by Tesa Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:18 pm

Very nice group, they look great!
Tesa
Tesa

https://mymakie.com/people/tesa/

Back to top Go down

Post by MissRead Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:48 pm

A great group, lovely to read who they all are.
MissRead
MissRead

Back to top Go down

Post by Artful Owl Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:17 pm

I think your mini you is my favorite of the bunch. I love that you can see te resemblance between your and your sister's minis. and they are both a combination of features that aren't common but look great!
They are all great though.
The nano freya make great company for Makies don't they? They look so cute together. :-)

Artful Owl

Back to top Go down

Post by jupiternames Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:47 am

Wow, now that I've seen the dress that you want to dye, it's great! So delicate! Also, I think Empire is my favorite, her round face is really sweet.
jupiternames
jupiternames

Back to top Go down

Post by sigsi Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:29 pm

Artful Owl wrote:I think your mini you is my favorite of the bunch. I love that you can see te resemblance between your and your sister's minis. and they are both a combination of features that aren't common but look great!
They are all great though.
The nano freya make great company for Makies don't they? They look so cute together. :-)
Aw thanks Smile I was kind of amazed at how similar the sliders were between ours before we ordered. We made them separately but I compared the sliders of them before ordering, a lot of them were pretty close or just a bit off in either direction.
Ha I love the Nano Freyas! The grey one is my brothers while I bought the white one. They are the perfect sized companion if you want kitties in clothing. Wink I don't know how well the pictures show it but the one eye of the white kitty is blue while the other is green. My brother says it reminds him of Frankie from Monster High Laughing
sigsi
sigsi

Back to top Go down

Post by sigsi Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:30 pm

jupiternames wrote:Wow, now that I've seen the dress that you want to dye, it's great! So delicate! Also, I think Empire is my favorite, her round face is really sweet.
I was quite impressed with the dress myself, the person who made it is an excellent seamstress. I had a mini heart attack when I cut the inside tag off though (I sniped a hole near the bottom!). Thank goodness my grandma is decent with sewing and was able to attach it to another seam. It is a very delicate dress though both in photos and material.
I was really nervous about how Empire would turn out as I did different slider positions than I did with the others (I had a nightmare at one point that she turned out with maxed sliders in every direction tongue ). She turned out better than I would have imagined though and am glad with how different she is. Smile
sigsi
sigsi

Back to top Go down

Post by sigsi Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:11 pm

Updated (finally!) with Empire's sibling. Smile
And a random fun paper fire pic.
sigsi
sigsi

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple_Monkfish Sat May 20, 2017 3:47 pm

lovely dolls, congrats on getting another.

I should really do a group shot myself. *lazy*
Purple_Monkfish
Purple_Monkfish
Admin
Admin

http://flyingpurplemonkfish.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by sigsi Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:55 am

Purple_Monkfish wrote:lovely dolls, congrats on getting another.

I should really do a group shot myself. *lazy*
Oops! I didn't get a notification for this reply. And I didn't think to check back on this post until I updated it again.
Either way, thanks. Smile And if you get this reply, I just updated it with two more from the past few months (one is my kid brother's though).

And you should do another group photo sometime! I always loved seeing all of your Makies with all their awesome colors and unique personalities. If you decide to post on here, I'll check back periodically. Happy halloween. cyclops
sigsi
sigsi

Back to top Go down

Post by sigsi Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:51 am

Updated again, this time putting all the old pics in spoilers as I finally got around to some new group photos. Oleander and Sage were added.
sigsi
sigsi

Back to top Go down

Post by sigsi Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:31 pm

Updated with Aquamarine's intro pics.
And as she wasn't planned, now I have to do more group pics sometime.... 
sigsi
sigsi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down