The unofficial Makies fan forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oops Again! And ANOTHER - Waiting on Fred

4 posters

Go down

Oops Again!  And ANOTHER - Waiting on Fred Empty Oops Again! And ANOTHER - Waiting on Fred

Post by MissRead Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:54 pm

Yup, when I was showing hubby the costumes when he came home last night (forgetting he didn't actually know I had also managed to 'sneak in' April - that took some explaining!)  he agreed that I needed Fred so I had the Scooby Doo cast....

Now this is from someone who has never seen the Scooby Doo movie, and last saw Scooby Doo probably over 30 years ago (or more if I am willing to admit)

So as of this afternoon I am now awaiting another boy!
MissRead
MissRead

Back to top Go down

Oops Again!  And ANOTHER - Waiting on Fred Empty Re: Oops Again! And ANOTHER - Waiting on Fred

Post by Artful Owl Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:44 pm

I knew you couldn't resist. :-)

Artful Owl

Back to top Go down

Oops Again!  And ANOTHER - Waiting on Fred Empty Re: Oops Again! And ANOTHER - Waiting on Fred

Post by DollYay Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:42 pm

Yay!  Smile Hope he arrives soon!
DollYay
DollYay

Back to top Go down

Post by MissRead Fri May 01, 2015 8:31 am

Artful Owl wrote:I knew you couldn't resist. :-)

Yup absolutely no will power and when hubby 'gave permission' as such, well there was no stopping me!  Very Happy
MissRead
MissRead

Back to top Go down

Post by MissRead Sun May 17, 2015 5:54 pm

Fred arrived Friday - just a little while before I had to go away for the weekend so I haven't had time to play - but looking forward to making his outfit tomorrow!
MissRead
MissRead

Back to top Go down

Post by jupiternames Sun May 17, 2015 6:44 pm

Yay! I can't wait to see the group together. It must have been hard to wait to have a play. I'm constantly doing Makies projects. No self control.
jupiternames
jupiternames

Back to top Go down

Post by MissRead Mon May 18, 2015 6:58 pm

It was....I guess I should open up a gallery page for my Scooby gang?!

Here is his outfit.

Oops Again!  And ANOTHER - Waiting on Fred May18t10
MissRead
MissRead

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down