The unofficial Makies fan forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello from nattherat!

4 posters

Go down

Hello from nattherat! Empty Hello from nattherat!

Post by nattherat Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:07 pm

Hello!

I thought I'd make a post here, before my makie arrives next week in case I decide to subject you all to pictures in the gallery. Very Happy I'm not really a doll collector as such (I say, as someone with at least a few dolls if I'm honest), mostly because of space. I do own a single a single BJD (an adorable tiny 13cm doll), and hope to have a companion BJD for it in time.

I've wanted a makie for a really long time, but could never quite land on the right design/personality for it (also of course: money being a concern). Very long time lurker, I've been watching makies since the early classic bodies (and when Sioux's famous Mushroom makie was first made!), I've only just kind of emerged. Thanks to finally deciding on a design and a well-timed commission order though, I'll have a makie of my own very soon! Very Happy

Most importantly though, I'd like to say a huge thanks to everyone who has worked to transfer over posts and information from the official forums, and organised everything so well here. I think I mostly mean Purple_Monkfish, but perhaps others too? All admin staff at least. This forum is great, easy to navigate, and thanks to the information being so accessible (things like patterns, care tips, face-up tips, etc), that helped me finally decide to take the plunge. Thank you for doing such a great job!  Smile
nattherat
nattherat

Back to top Go down

Hello from nattherat! Empty Re: Hello from nattherat!

Post by MissRead Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:25 pm

Welcome Nattherat!  Very Happy  P_M did a great job!  Fun forum.  Congratulations on your first Makie - we will look forward to seeing her!
MissRead
MissRead

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple_Monkfish Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:54 pm

Aww thanks! I'm hoping Makies will continue to host the patterns but just in case I have them downloaded, so if for whatever reason they decide to cease hosting, I can find a way.

Welcome! Glad to see so many people joining in!
Purple_Monkfish
Purple_Monkfish
Admin
Admin

http://flyingpurplemonkfish.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Artful Owl Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:28 pm

I'm glad you decided to join and post nattherat. I don't think anyone here would have to have an arm twisted to look at photos of your makie. Can't wait to see Very Happy

Artful Owl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum