The unofficial Makies fan forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi Everyone

3 posters

Go down

Hi Everyone Empty Hi Everyone

Post by Jeannieg Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:45 am

Hi 
I have one makie , soon to get another . I bought my first 
Earlier in the year .
I love dolls and Bears and have a large 
Collection of both !
After each purchase I say it's the last but it never is !
I like the fact that Makies are small and so photogenic , great to take out .
My other interests are my pets , I  have dogs, cats, a tortoise and my ex battery hens!
Jeannieg
Jeannieg

Back to top Go down

Hi Everyone Empty Re: Hi Everyone

Post by JRyu Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:33 am

Hello! Welcome to the forum! <(^_^)>

I collect dolls and bears too. Smile .....and stuffed dragons, and wolves, and bunnies, and dogs, and.....
Lol, I guess it would be easier to just say I collect plushies instead. Very Happy

Most of my bears are ones I bought during trips to the UK, and several of them are handmade. They make the best Teddys in the UK! ^_^ In my opinion anyway. ^_~

Most of my bears are jointed too, for that matter, so are most of my dolls. Very Happy A very large portion of my doll collection consists of Asian ball jointed dolls, or ABJDs as they are called. ^_^

I have five, furry, four-footed sons. ^_~
Four of them are Poodles, and one is a Yorkie. I love them dearly! Smile

No cats or chickens though, unless you count the feral ones that live in the neighborhood..... both cats and chickens. There are several undeveloped lots around my house, which is where the feral cats and chickens live. Plus, several of my neighbors have free range chickens.... and "free range" cats as well. :-/ [The latter is not something I entirely approve of, but a lot of the people here have a different, somewhat archaic, mentality when it comes to cats, and pets in general. That's slowly changing, for the better, I just wish it would happen a little faster.]

Now, I just have to ask, what are ex battery chickens? That's not a term I'm familiar with, although I know it has absolutely nothing to do with battery operated chickens, which is what immediately popped into head when I first read it. ^_~

Back on topic, I'm so happy you've joined us, and I can't wait to hear about, and see pictures of your current Makie! Smile Do you have a girl or a boy?

Have you already ordered your next one?
Lol, Makies are a lot like potato chips, It seems to be nearly impossible to have just one! ^_~
JRyu
JRyu

Location : In the middle of the Pacific...literally! Lol! On The Big Island of Hawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by MissRead Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:02 pm

Welcome to the group Smile  I currently just have the one Makie, Wren.  I also collect other dolls and bears!  I have a dog and two guinea pigs....used to have nearly 100!
MissRead
MissRead

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum