The unofficial Makies fan forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shooooes! :3

+9
JRyu
MissRead
Miss Heny
MadWild
DollYay
Vaergo
jupiternames
Purple_Monkfish
howll
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Shooooes! :3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Shooooes! :3

Post by jupiternames Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:02 pm

Thanks, Jryu! I hope they fit!
jupiternames
jupiternames

Back to top Go down

Post by jupiternames Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:47 am

JRyu wrote:I just ordered some to try, as they were cheap enough.  I'm hoping they will fit Makie feet, but I'm not too worried  if they don't.
Lol, that's one advantage of having lots of different sized dolls, there's bound to be someone here who can wear them. Very Happy

Anyway, I'll let you know when the crocs arrive, and my gang tries them on.
Any update on those crocs?
jupiternames
jupiternames

Back to top Go down

Post by JRyu Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:27 pm

Smile Yes, they came while I was in Atlanta at the con. Lol, but they are just adorable, and nicely made. The little heel strap even works!

Here are some photos of my new girl, Satyri, modeling them. ^_^
They come in little brown bags, with no way to tell which color is inside, so I just grabbed a random bag which happened to be the brown pair. Let me know if you'd like to see a different color modeled or more close up pictures. Smile

Shooooes! :3 - Page 2 Image_1

Shooooes! :3 - Page 2 Image_5

Shooooes! :3 - Page 2 Image_10

Shooooes! :3 - Page 2 Image_4

They are a really good fit width wise, but a bit long length wise as I think you can see from the pictures. The little heel strap helps to keep them on, and makes them look a bit less like they are too long.

I'm not sure, as I haven't tried it yet, but I think they would work with socks too, if you used a thin pair. ^_~

The last picture was to show where her feet come in the shoe, since she's White Frosting you can see her little feet really well through the holes in the shoes. Wink

JRyu
JRyu

Location : In the middle of the Pacific...literally! Lol! On The Big Island of Hawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by jupiternames Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:08 am

Thanks so much for sharing and for photographing so many angles! It's like I've seen them in person. Satyri is really cute, too!
jupiternames
jupiternames

Back to top Go down

Post by JRyu Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:14 am

No problem, hope it was helpful. Smile

Thank you, I think she's pretty cute too, although she doesn't seem to have the maliciously evil expression or personality that I gave her virtual form.

Lol, I'm beginning to think that these guys come out as they choose, and not always as we design them. ^_~
JRyu
JRyu

Location : In the middle of the Pacific...literally! Lol! On The Big Island of Hawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by JRyu Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:43 am

I know that Volks makes a product to use for styling Super Dollfie BJD and Dollfie Dream wigs, you would have to order it from the Volks USA store when they have it in stock. I don't remember how much it costs, but I think it's a bit expensive, and that's for a little tiny jar of it.

My advice would be to email one or two of the companies that make Kanlon doll wigs, and ask them what products are safe to use for styling the wigs and holding the style in place.

You could also ask at a local human wig shop. Take the wig in with you and explain that it is a Kanlon doll wig, and you'd like to know if there are any products for styling that are safe to use on it. I suspect that a lot of human wigs may be made from Kanlon too.

Plus, have you tried doing an Internet search for: "Products for styling Kanlon wigs"? That might give you all the info you need. ^_^
JRyu
JRyu

Back to top Go down

Post by JRyu Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:50 am

Weird.......
I was responding to a question about wigs, in a totally different thread, and some how that post ended up here!?! 0_o

The gremlins are at it again! ;D
JRyu
JRyu

Back to top Go down

Post by jupiternames Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:39 pm

JRyu wrote:No problem, hope it was helpful. Smile

Thank you, I think she's pretty cute too, although she doesn't seem to have the maliciously evil expression or personality that I gave her virtual form.

Lol, I'm beginning to think that these guys come out as they choose, and not always as we design them. ^_~
Haha, whoops? That sort of happened with Terry. She was supposed to look grumpy, but turned out fashion fierce. No regrets!
jupiternames
jupiternames

Back to top Go down

Post by Tehwereferret Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:53 pm

I'm seriously hoping I got the right ones. They say Hujoo and the measurements seem to be right.
Tehwereferret
Tehwereferret

Back to top Go down

Post by Palladium97 Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:21 pm

JRyu wrote:I know that Volks makes a product to use for styling Super Dollfie BJD and Dollfie Dream wigs, you would have to order it from the Volks USA store when they have it in stock.  I don't remember how much it costs, but I think it's a bit expensive, and that's for a little tiny jar of it.

My advice would be to email one or two of the companies that make Kanlon doll wigs, and ask them what products are safe to use for styling the wigs and holding the style in place.

You could also ask at a local human wig shop.  Take the wig in with you and explain that it is a Kanlon doll wig, and you'd like to know if there are any products for styling that are safe to use on it.  I suspect that a lot of human wigs may be made from Kanlon too.

Plus, have you tried doing an Internet search for: "Products for styling Kanlon wigs"?  That might give you all the info you need. ^_^
Hi, was that for my question? Thanks anyway!

Palladium97

Back to top Go down

Post by Palladium97 Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:26 pm

Does anyone know if the Disney store male dolls footwear fits the Makies boys?

Palladium97

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum