The unofficial Makies fan forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here is my February doll order!

+4
MissRead
Purple_Monkfish
jupiternames
JRyu
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Here is my February doll order!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Here is my February doll order!

Post by Vaergo Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:57 pm

I have an IPad Mini, but I am on a classic viewer. Odd! It looks the same on the pad as on my desktop.
Vaergo
Vaergo

http://Www.vencka.nl

Back to top Go down

Here is my February doll order!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Here is my February doll order!

Post by JRyu Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:13 pm

Thanks DollYay, even though he's not the Makie I was expecting, I love him too. Smile

I bought the boots on ebay, or etsy, from one of the Chinese sellers that specialize in doll goods. It might have been Mimiwoo.
They are listed as fitting Hoojoo, and certain other dolls.

Someone had posted what to do an ebay search for, to find the shoes that fit Makies, it was a post on the old forum, and I did a search using the key doll names that they suggested. I did a quick look to see if that post got saved from the old forum, but I didn't see it. Of course, this mobile version isn't the greatest for anything other than simply reading posts, and posting replies. So that shoe post could still be archived and here somewhere.

It was a very useful post, because there are shoe listings on ebay that have very similar doll names, like Hoojoo, only it's Baby Hoojoo, and those shoes are smaller so they won't fit.

I wish I could remember the specific doll names you need look for to find the shoes that will fit.
JRyu
JRyu

Location : In the middle of the Pacific...literally! Lol! On The Big Island of Hawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple_Monkfish Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:24 pm

Not sure I did archive the shoe post actually. argh. I dunno.
Purple_Monkfish
Purple_Monkfish
Admin
Admin

http://flyingpurplemonkfish.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by JRyu Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:05 pm

I think the person who originally posted the shoe info is here on the new forum, so maybe they will post the info again.

Vaergo, it looked the same for me originally too, then it just suddenly started giving me this weird half sized page of the classic version with an empty white box where the topic lists and posts normally appear. I tried reloading the page several times but I just kept getting the same half page classic version with the big blank box. I've even logged out and tried logging back on, but got the same results.

It's just strange..... The other day I was able to view the membership list page in the classic version, but everything else on the forum that I tried to look at appeared as that strange empty half page forum. Then the third time I returned to the membership list page, it was back to being that half page empty forum too. Again today, while posting, when I went to view my post, it appeared as a normal classic version page..... Briefly, then my IPad froze while I was posting, and when I reloaded it went back to the mobile version and the screwed up classic version again.... but what was odd was that I was in the mobile version the whole time, I hadn't tried switching it, it just switched itself !?! 0_o

It's just very frustrating....

Jupiternames, Yes, that's a new wig I ordered for him, it's a Monique Wig, I forget the style name. They make lovely soft wigs, although they do tend to tangle a bit, and get mussed-up easily. I like the quality and the styles they offer. Plus, I like the way their wigs look and feel. Smile

I think this slightly darker, different shade of purple suits Kyu better. He has new eyes as well, they are sort of lavender-grey, with large diffused pupils that contain A similar shade of purple as his hair. The irises are edged in black, which I love. ^_^

Artful owl, Me too! I love purple, it's one of my favorite colors. ^_^
It also happens to be one of Lue's favorite colors as well, and sure enough, just as I figured, Lue was pretty taken with Kyu....

Here is my February doll order!  - Page 2 Image.jpg7_1

Here is my February doll order!  - Page 2 Image.jpg2_1

Here is my February doll order!  - Page 2 Image.jpg1_1

Lue might very well try to make a pet out of Kyu..... I'm not sure I'll be able to prevent it either.... Lol, I'm afraid I've spoiled Lue dreadfully, I just really have a hard time telling Lue "No.", that he can't have everything his little heart desires. ;D
JRyu
JRyu

Location : In the middle of the Pacific...literally! Lol! On The Big Island of Hawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple_Monkfish Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:05 pm

I've been eying up some Monique wigs for my next two lol. A nice mohair frizzy mess for Harris' Mad Science hair, and some dreads for Asher.
I still need to get a cost on shipping though, it's gonna be a wee bit pricey methinks.

D'aaw from the side he looks almost wistful you know.
Purple_Monkfish
Purple_Monkfish
Admin
Admin

http://flyingpurplemonkfish.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by jupiternames Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:48 am

Oh no! This is exactly what Pepper has done with Funko Pop Sarkhan Vol. Unfortunately, Sarkhan is a grown Funko Pop Planeswalker man who is pretty grumpy and hears voices, so he doesn't have a lot of spoons for Pepper trying to "pet" him or feed him snacks. As much as I might think Pepper is irresistible, she's definitely one of those people who only hears what she wants to hear. I guess it's lucky for us Makies are so durable. I know Sarkhan would feel bad if he hurt Pepper. He knows she's really pretty young, after all. How does Kyu feel about Lue treating him as a pet?
jupiternames
jupiternames

Back to top Go down

Post by JRyu Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:59 pm

Lol, even though he's a Mage, I think Kyu realizes his powers are no match for Lue's, so I imagine he'll "go with the flow" so to speak. Very Happy

Lue's father is a powerful Warlord of one of the five Eastern Dragon clans of the Demon world. Even though Lue is still young, and has yet to come into his full demon powers, he can easily best the powers of a simple Mage. Also, he has the potential to eventually become a very powerful demon, and demons have long memories.

Then too, Lue's mother was a Succubus, which makes Lea half Incubus, so he can be pretty hard to resist. ^_~
JRyu
JRyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2