The unofficial Makies fan forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember This?

3 posters

Go down

Remember This? Empty Remember This?

Post by JRyu Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:59 pm

I was poking around on my iPad, and for a lark, decided to open this old app and see if it still worked....

Guess What!  It does. Very Happy

This is Gren, created today.
Remember This? Image

Remember the green skinned Makies?

They even still move and strike poses too. WinkRemember This? 7dba6413-47f5-40aa-9d2b-66fa0d016276
JRyu
JRyu

Location : In the middle of the Pacific...literally! Lol! On The Big Island of Hawaii

Back to top Go down

Remember This? Empty Re: Remember This?

Post by Purple_Monkfish Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:29 pm

I miss the pistachio Makies heh. It was a super ugly colour but it appealed to me. It was like..  greyish green and kinda fun. I wish i'd gotten one now.
Purple_Monkfish
Purple_Monkfish
Admin
Admin

http://flyingpurplemonkfish.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by JRyu Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:47 pm

Yeah, I totally missed out on getting any green ones, or classic types.

All I could do with this app was make virtual Makies, because you couldn't actually make them real from an iPad.

I think it's cool, with this app, how it looks more like the actual doll you're manipulating and creating, rather than a cartoon drawing.

Also, the way it comes to life when you're finished, and starts striking random poses. Laughing
It's both amusing, and it makes the Makie seem even more real.

I kind of wish they'd go back to this with the current Makie Maker, less flat cartoon and more 3D realistic, so you would have a better idea of what your actual doll was really going to look like.
JRyu
JRyu

Location : In the middle of the Pacific...literally! Lol! On The Big Island of Hawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by jupiternames Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:52 pm

Aww, the pistachio Makies!! I wish I had one! I've always really been in love with LovesBloom's Vikare. He's beautiful!!

Remember This? <a data-flickr-embed=Remember This? 9185995854_cecbf3ec36" />

I wonder if I could track the app down and further feel frustrated...make my own classics.
jupiternames
jupiternames

Back to top Go down

Post by JRyu Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:31 am

Yeah, I wonder where all the folks who have the green skinned Makies are? You hardly ever see any photos posted not even on the Official Makie Fans group's Facebook page. For that matter, I'm not sure I've seen that many pictures of first owner Classic Makies either. I wish more of them would post, I'd love to see more photos of the early Classic Makies, especially the green ones.
JRyu
JRyu

Back to top Go down

Post by jupiternames Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:03 am

Yeah, I'd also love some figures from the lab about the numbers of each kind of Makie released into the wild. Like how many with the old body? How many green? I even wonder how many cuties have been printed. I wonder if this would bring into focus why so few classics are seen.
jupiternames
jupiternames

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum