The unofficial Makies fan forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anxiously waiting on my first boy!

3 posters

Go down

Anxiously waiting on my first boy! Empty Anxiously waiting on my first boy!

Post by ichibidrop Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:09 am

What have I done.... 4 Makies in one year?? The first one is understandable, and the second and third one, well, there was the body switch crisis. But now, one of my new girls felt so lonely without her darling that that I just couldn't resist ordering him today.
Anxiously waiting on my first boy! Zen_gr11
This is Zen. I am pretty anxious about him because I tend to not like boy Makies nearly as much as the girls. And their face-ups are tricky because you don't want it to look like makeup. Plus, he's not even here and he's already being a complete brat! He has made it very clear that he does not like this hair style at all so I have to figure out how to cut his wig and style it when he arrives. He is also very unhappy about this outfit-- he wanted the khaki pants with the black and white shirt but they were out of stock. He is not a fan of wearing green, and I better 1. Find him some clothes asap or 2. Make him some clothes asap. And they better be nice clothes too because he does not want to go around looking like a dork. Oh, and he also wants a pair of shades so I better figure something out.

For his background, he is a very, very wealthy kid, and it really shows that he grew up spoiled with him being even more demanding than the girls. Shocked Hopefully when he arrives and sees his girlfriend he will lighten up. I really hope he turns out pretty/handsome because he's supposed to be quite attractive!
ichibidrop
ichibidrop

Back to top Go down

Anxiously waiting on my first boy! Empty Re: Anxiously waiting on my first boy!

Post by Tehwereferret Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:25 am

How exciting!
Tehwereferret
Tehwereferret

Back to top Go down

Post by sigsi Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:33 pm

Did you just order him or has he already shipped?
If he hasn't shipped yet, you could message the Makie Support and ask them if they can switch his outfit to the khaki pants with the black and white shirt (called "Stripey Outfit") as they now have it available in their store and the Makie Maker again.
I did that with one of my last girl orders (her wig was out of stock when I ordered her, but they had more in the store before she shipped out).
sigsi
sigsi

Back to top Go down

Post by ichibidrop Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:13 pm

Thank you so much for that info Sigsi! Yes I just placed the order this Monday and he hasn't even gone to print, so I'm sure the Makie lab can switch out his clothes Smile yay!!!
ichibidrop
ichibidrop

Back to top Go down

Post by sigsi Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:41 pm

ichibidrop wrote:Thank you so much for that info Sigsi! Yes I just placed the order this Monday and he hasn't even gone to print, so I'm sure the Makie lab can switch out his clothes Smile yay!!!
Ha no problem. Wink
One thing to keep in mind is to save your request message and their reply. If your doll arrives with the wrong outfit, just remind them about the note they added to your order and ask them where to go from there.
They initially sent the wrong wig for the girl I mentioned (they sent the original hair) so I asked them if I should return/exchange it. They said I could keep the wrong wig and they sent a new one out the next day. Their customer service is great Smile
Good luck!
sigsi
sigsi

Back to top Go down

Post by ichibidrop Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:31 am

Today it's been 2 weeks since I ordered Zen. It's really taking longer than usual (guessing the price drop increased sales?). But at least now he is being put together in the lab. I'm expecting him to arrive by the end of the week hopefully. Though I might be at work by then so I might miss his delivery T.T
ichibidrop
ichibidrop

Back to top Go down

Post by ichibidrop Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:16 pm

Annnnd he's on his way! On day 16, and expected to arrive tomorrow evening. I can't wait to see him!!!
Let the tracking every 30 minutes madness beging.
ichibidrop
ichibidrop

Back to top Go down

Post by ichibidrop Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:43 pm

The tracking says that my package has been processed at East Midlands UK all morning Sad it says expected today by the end of the day, but either they have not updated the tracking or Zen is still stuck in the UK. Hopefully he surprises me and just shows up here. Sigh.... I'm so bummed we are back to DHL. Last time with UPS they delivered FAST and they kept updating the tracking number quite often.
ichibidrop
ichibidrop

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down