Where to find eyechips on Makies website?

Go down

Where to find eyechips on Makies website? Empty Where to find eyechips on Makies website?

Post by ellarose on Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:31 pm

I am about to order Mallory  Very Happy and I am trying to buy the eye bundle with all the colors with her. Where do you find it?  Question I can't find the pack.
ellarose
ellarose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Where to find eyechips on Makies website? Empty Re: Where to find eyechips on Makies website?

Post by ellarose on Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:38 pm

Found it! But for others looking, and for reference- https://mymakie.com/shop/catalogue/eyeball-bundle_217/
ellarose
ellarose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Where to find eyechips on Makies website? Empty Re: Where to find eyechips on Makies website?

Post by sigsi on Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:57 pm

ellarose wrote:Found it! But for others looking, and for reference- https://mymakie.com/shop/catalogue/eyeball-bundle_217/
I had someone link me to this a few weeks back (and ordered some, yay Smile ). Out of curiosity, may I ask how you found it? Or just linked from others?

To be who you want to be and generally happy, is better than to be who you're not while living in mental pain.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sigsi
sigsi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ellarose on Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:28 am

Linked from others, but it took me long enough that I had to post lol Embarassed
ellarose
ellarose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sigsi on Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:40 am

ellarose wrote:Linked from others, but it took me long enough that I had to post lol Embarassed
Ha aw that's okay, I couldn't find it/gave up after a while. Thank goodness for copy and paste.  Smile Rolling Eyes
sigsi
sigsi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tehwereferret on Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:16 am

If you google search it,it pops up too

Follow me on Instagram @tehwereferret
Tehwereferret
Tehwereferret

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down