The unofficial Makies fan forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Number of Makies Ordered In The Rush Orders

+10
jupiternames
Purple_Monkfish
Tesa
ForestGreen
littleplaces
IndigoAndAsh
ichibidrop
Miss Heny
Chove
sigsi
14 posters

Go down

Total Number of Makies Ordered In The Rush Orders Empty Total Number of Makies Ordered In The Rush Orders

Post by sigsi Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:26 am

Curious as I am now waiting for a bunch of little Makies to arrive (I somehow ordered single-makie orders a few days after a different order). I swear it has turned into a compulsion for me, in a way I am thankful they switched off to the IM bodies so I don't compulsively buy more in a rushed state of mind.

In total, I ordered 7 Makies this round (although 3 of them are *technically* for my younger siblings).
What is your total order count for the ending of the 3dp bodies?
sigsi
sigsi

Back to top Go down

Total Number of Makies Ordered In The Rush Orders Empty Re: Total Number of Makies Ordered In The Rush Orders

Post by Chove Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:49 am

Just the one for me.
Chove
Chove

http://chovedolls.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Total Number of Makies Ordered In The Rush Orders Empty Re: Total Number of Makies Ordered In The Rush Orders

Post by Miss Heny Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:02 am

Three for me...
Miss Heny
Miss Heny

Back to top Go down

Post by ichibidrop Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:19 am

Two new girls! I already have pictures of them ready to post, but I think I'll wait until after I do the new face ups and the one extreme makeover.
ichibidrop
ichibidrop

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoAndAsh Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:20 am

2!

IndigoAndAsh

Back to top Go down

Post by littleplaces Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:27 am

Two ^o^
littleplaces
littleplaces

Back to top Go down

Post by ForestGreen Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:06 am

I ordered two after the announcement about the IM bodies was made. They joined my very first Makie who wasn't very old when the announcement was made.

ForestGreen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tesa Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:26 am

I couldn't afford to order any, sadly. But I did buy a boy with the old body from someone in the facebook group. I'll post about him soon.
Tesa
Tesa

https://mymakie.com/people/tesa/

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple_Monkfish Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:53 am

5 here lol.

2, then 1, then another 2.
takes my grand total up to 19 Makies. eheheh.
Purple_Monkfish
Purple_Monkfish
Admin
Admin

http://flyingpurplemonkfish.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by jupiternames Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:48 pm

sigsi wrote:Curious as I am now waiting for a bunch of little Makies to arrive (I somehow ordered single-makie orders a few days after a different order). I swear it has turned into a compulsion for me, in a way I am thankful they switched off to the IM bodies so I don't compulsively buy more in a rushed state of mind.

In total, I ordered 7 Makies this round (although 3 of them are *technically* for my younger siblings).
What is your total order count for the ending of the 3dp bodies?
Sigsi, do you plan on taking them out and enjoying all of them at once, or do you plan to do something different? Of course, I imagine you can't keep the three for younger siblings under wraps! But how about the other four?
jupiternames
jupiternames

Back to top Go down

Post by DollYay Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:44 pm

Sadly none over here. Sad Just didn't have time or money right now. But  I am promising myself one for my birthday, later this fall so I'm exited to see the new IM bodies, but also sort of nervous! Lol
DollYay
DollYay

Back to top Go down

Post by Almostreal Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:26 am

Two!
Almostreal
Almostreal

Back to top Go down

Post by sigsi Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:32 am

jupiternames wrote:Sigsi, do you plan on taking them out and enjoying all of them at once, or do you plan to do something different? Of course, I imagine you can't keep the three for younger siblings under wraps! But how about the other four?
Haha, I was hoping to hold out until Christmas for the siblings, but they know about me ordering them and I'm too excited to wait.
----
My kid brother enjoys playing dolls with my sister (and steals my Makie whenever he can), so he will play with his 2 as well as the 4 I get. He loves that the head-cap can come off and can move the eyes to look funny. Smile
My sister is a doll collector and always wanted a doll to look like her, so she made a mini-her. She will most likely keep it for display/redressing/and pictures, as well as playing with my brother when he asks her to (one of mine and brothers are mini-us).
----
The 4 I have are characters I made up and sketched over the years. There is a start of a story that goes with them. Eventually, I would like to start painting/drawing again and these would be good mini-models as I'm horrible at drawing people.
Otherwise, the one I already have I pose around the house with our Nano Freya's* (a lot of times on my brother's toys, which he loves/looks forward to finding). So I will most likely pose my others along with her.
As for taking them outside, the farthest they will go will probably go is my back yard (I live in the woods). I'll post some pictures of the group in the gallery once they all arrive and get into their appropriate outfits. Smile

*The Nano Freya's picture isn't mine, I give full credit to dollyconfessions blog

Last edited by sigsi on Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:17 am; edited 1 time in total
sigsi
sigsi

Back to top Go down

Post by jupiternames Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:09 am

That's so cute that your brother gets into play that involves you and your sister. Good for him! I can't wait to see your whole group together.

For my new Makies, the plan is to take them all out of their tubes, photograph them for the forum, then everyone goes back into tubes except one. I've drawn up a list of tasks that will have to be completed before I get the others. Each doll has some set of tasks that must be completed to "earn" him or her.

I generally prefer to buy my dolls one at a time so that I can spend time enjoying the newness of each doll. With buying so many this time, I really feel like I have to make each one's arrival special. I'm already working toward those tasks!
jupiternames
jupiternames

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Heny Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:39 am

All my makies will be brought out and played with haha,  and of course a big ol group photo of all 4 of my makies :3 it so nice to read everyone plans though.
Miss Heny
Miss Heny

Back to top Go down

Post by MissRead Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:26 pm

Umm....that would be telling! ;-)  Twisted Evil Razz
MissRead
MissRead

Back to top Go down

Post by sigsi Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:31 pm

MissRead wrote:Umm....that would be telling! ;-)  Twisted Evil Razz
Ha you know, now I want to know  Wink
sigsi
sigsi

Back to top Go down

Post by JRyu Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:51 pm

I've got four coming, all white skinned.

One guy who's a ghost, and actually has the boy head and body, and three others who have girl heads and bodies. Out of those three, one is definitely a guy, but needed to have the female head in order to get the facial features right. He's an alien who often takes the form of a rather funny cat. I already have his cat form, so I needed his Makie form's face to match his cat form's. ^_^

The other two I'm not sure about, it all depends on how they look once they get here, and possibly get dyed. Then I'll know whether they are going to turn out to be boys or girls. ^_~

I really prefer the facial feature choices and head shapes of the Makie girls over the choices you get for the Makie guys. (lol, what can I say, I like pretty boys. ;D )

I also like the slimmer torso that the girl Makies have better, I just really wish they were flat chested. To me, the male Makie body just looks too manly and adult looking to suit most of my Makie boys, especially the younger pre-teen ones. ^_^
JRyu
JRyu

Location : In the middle of the Pacific...literally! Lol! On The Big Island of Hawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by JRyu Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:52 pm

I've got four coming, all white skinned.

One guy who's a ghost, and actually has the boy head and body, and three others who have girl heads and bodies. Out of those three, one is definitely a guy, but needed to have the female head in order to get the facial features right. He's an alien who often takes the form of a rather funny cat. I already have his cat form, so I needed his Makie form's face to match his cat form's. ^_^

The other two I'm not sure about, it all depends on how they look once they get here, and possibly get dyed. Then I'll know whether they are going to turn out to be boys or girls. ^_~

I really prefer the facial feature choices and head shapes of the Makie girls over the choices you get for the Makie guys. (lol, what can I say, I like pretty boys. ;D )

I also like the slimmer torso that the girl Makies have better, I just really wish they were flat chested. To me, the male Makie body just looks too manly and adult looking to suit most of my Makie boys, especially the younger pre-teen ones. ^_^
JRyu
JRyu

Location : In the middle of the Pacific...literally! Lol! On The Big Island of Hawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by JRyu Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:54 pm

Okaay........ That's weird, how did I end up with a double post?!?
JRyu
JRyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down