The unofficial Makies fan forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Unofficial "Make My Makie Match" pre-change quick-buy thread.

+11
littleplaces
jupiternames
Purple_Monkfish
Artful Owl
Lace
Miss Heny
nattherat
ForestGreen
Chove
ichibidrop
IndigoAndAsh
15 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

The Unofficial "Make My Makie Match" pre-change quick-buy thread. - Page 5 Empty Re: The Unofficial "Make My Makie Match" pre-change quick-buy thread.

Post by ForestGreen Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:23 am

Robin and Frost got here today. I haven't been feeling well so I haven't managed to get decent pictures of them.

ForestGreen

Back to top Go down

The Unofficial "Make My Makie Match" pre-change quick-buy thread. - Page 5 Empty Re: The Unofficial "Make My Makie Match" pre-change quick-buy thread.

Post by jupiternames Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:12 am

Hopefully you'll feel better soon!
jupiternames
jupiternames

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoAndAsh Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:34 am

And of course, while I'm looking at mine going "3. 3 is a nice number."... I end up with an Amazon promotion which essentially means £50.00 of Amazon credit for £40.00. And you can get a Makies gift card on Amazon. I'm thinking, do I, don't I....

IndigoAndAsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Chove Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:09 pm

My tracking info says mine is back at a depot in Glasgow but when I phoned to see if there was a problem the woman told me it was to be delivered by noon so I don't really know what to believe.
Chove
Chove

http://chovedolls.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple_Monkfish Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:18 pm

Sounds like they ran out of time Chove. Basically they deliver till a certain time, anything left over they take back to the depot to go out the next day. That sucks though.

Hopefully they'll get out to you today, i'd certainly be harrassing the hell out of them about it because it was supposed to be "next day" delivery.
Purple_Monkfish
Purple_Monkfish
Admin
Admin

http://flyingpurplemonkfish.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Chove Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:21 pm

Yeah, I'm wondering how long I should leave it after 12 before I call again to annoy them.
Chove
Chove

Back to top Go down

Post by nattherat Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:31 pm

Sorry that you're being messed about a bit Chove. Sad I hope your makie arrives ASAP!
nattherat
nattherat

Back to top Go down

Post by Chove Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:55 pm

Finally she has arrived! She is v cute I shall take pics later, I have just got back from the dentist. Whee!
Chove
Chove

Back to top Go down

Post by JRyu Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:53 pm

Well, here I was thinking that the Inspectre was the only white Makie I really needed to order, then I remembered Mr. C! Mr. C's cat form is mostly white, so obviously his "human" form needs to be white as well. Mr C is Shoi's senior advisor, and while he spends most of his time in cat form, he does appear in his "human" form occaisionally too. So into the cart he went.

While I was at it, I figured I'd better take a look at the rest of my white skinned Makies to see if there was anyone else I might regret not ordering. So I ended up adding Satyri to my cart as well. I'm not sure yet whether she will stay white, or if I might just decide to dye her.
I may try for a light green, as it occurs to me she could very well be a Romulan, old school, Classic Trek style. ^_~

Also, after some tweaking of his/her face I went ahead and picked up E'so Mee, too. E'so is definately going to be a dye/coloring project, I just don't know what exactly I'm going to do with him/her yet.

And surprise! My Sept. 4th order of hand bundles, outfits, and wigs arrived already! I'm pretty sure this is much sooner than they said it would arrive, so I'm hopeful that my Makies will arrive a little sooner than the estimated delivery date too.

If everyone could just arrive before the 20th, I would be so happy. Otherwise, I'm going to have to make some kind of arrangements with a friend to watch for the attempted delivery notices, and then contact Fedx to arrange for him to be able to sign for them and pick them up.

Because on the 20th, we leave for the Mainland, heading to Atlanta, Georgia and Anime Weekend Atlanta!

It was a risk, especially with that second order of three more of my white skinned Makies, but I just felt I had to do it!!

Just to be safe, if they don't arrive before the 20th, I'm going to send the lab a message also, letting them know that there is a slight chance that the package(s) might get returned back to the lab. Just in case my friend misses the notices, or wires get crossed, etc.

Hopefully, if that happens the Lab will be willing to hold on to my package(s) and re-send them. I'll be happy to pay for having them
re-shipped to me so that they arrive when I'm back home on the 4th of October.
JRyu
JRyu

Location : In the middle of the Pacific...literally! Lol! On The Big Island of Hawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Chove Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:44 pm

Chove wrote:Finally she has arrived! She is v cute I shall take pics later, I have just got back from the dentist. Whee!

Oh yeah, I forgot to provide pics! Here she is re-dressed (she arrived in the "I Love Maths" outfit, you know the one I'm sure):

The Unofficial "Make My Makie Match" pre-change quick-buy thread. - Page 5 Blosso10
Chove
Chove

Back to top Go down

Post by JRyu Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:38 am

She's adorable Chove, and very chic and confident looking in her new outfit too. ^_^
JRyu
JRyu

Location : In the middle of the Pacific...literally! Lol! On The Big Island of Hawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by orchidsdesigns Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:36 am

I ended up ordering 3, two milk-skin tone Makies I've wanted for ages, and I guess I just really wanted them to be all 3DP, and one white girl, because... ice frosting rip
orchidsdesigns
orchidsdesigns

http://www.orchidsdesigns.etsy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ellarose Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:11 am

I only got one, but I wish I could've gotten all three of the main characters from my story... regrets  Embarassed but I have Avia, who is my first makie anyway. She arrived Friday, and I love her to bits.
ellarose
ellarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5