The unofficial Makies fan forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So, just how many of us have the Ikea furniture?

+8
MadWild
NoMorePanicDreams
jupiternames
DollYay
Chove
Purple_Monkfish
Tesa
IndigoAndAsh
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Do you have the Huset Ikea doll furniture set?

So, just how many of us have the Ikea furniture? Vote_lcap62%So, just how many of us have the Ikea furniture? Vote_rcap 62% 
[ 13 ]
So, just how many of us have the Ikea furniture? Vote_lcap29%So, just how many of us have the Ikea furniture? Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 6 ]
So, just how many of us have the Ikea furniture? Vote_lcap9%So, just how many of us have the Ikea furniture? Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 21

So, just how many of us have the Ikea furniture? Empty So, just how many of us have the Ikea furniture?

Post by IndigoAndAsh Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:06 pm

I bought Huset before my Makie even arrived - I'd seen it so many times on Instagram and it seemed like the perfect size. I plan to re-cover the sofa because it's very, very pink, but it's pretty decent anyway, especially for the price.

IndigoAndAsh

Back to top Go down

So, just how many of us have the Ikea furniture? Empty Re: So, just how many of us have the Ikea furniture?

Post by Tesa Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:32 pm

I admired it at IKEA before but couldn't justify buying it before I got my Makie Smile I'll get it as soon as possible.
Tesa
Tesa

https://mymakie.com/people/tesa/

Back to top Go down

So, just how many of us have the Ikea furniture? Empty Re: So, just how many of us have the Ikea furniture?

Post by Purple_Monkfish Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:52 pm

Yep, and I intend to get a second because they're excellent.
Purple_Monkfish
Purple_Monkfish
Admin
Admin

http://flyingpurplemonkfish.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoAndAsh Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:38 pm

Tesa wrote:I admired it at IKEA before but couldn't justify buying it before I got my Makie Smile I'll get it as soon as possible.

I'd seen it every time I went in and wanted one, but didn't have a use for it. As soon as my Makie was ordered, that was it, it was coming home with me!

IndigoAndAsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Chove Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:21 pm

I have two of it, because it's a good fit for a few kinds of doll.
Chove
Chove

http://chovedolls.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by DollYay Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:55 pm

I picked one up very very soon after I got my first Makie because I had literally no other furniture for her, and it is too good of a deal to pass up! Very Happy
DollYay
DollYay

Back to top Go down

Post by jupiternames Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:16 am

Tesa wrote:I admired it at IKEA before but couldn't justify buying it before I got my Makie Smile I'll get it as soon as possible.
This is me as well. I didn't have any dolls that were right for the Huset before Lizzie came.
jupiternames
jupiternames

Back to top Go down

Post by NoMorePanicDreams Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:45 am

I just bought it after seeing it on a post on here. I fell madly in love and so did Prim. Can't wait for it to get here till them she is sitting at a rement rilakkuma table.
NoMorePanicDreams
NoMorePanicDreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple_Monkfish Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:29 am

I bought mine a while back thinking i'd use it for any ol' dolls but then never opened it till the makies arrived and I was like "yessssss."
Purple_Monkfish
Purple_Monkfish
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MadWild Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:59 am

I don't have an ikea near me, but if I ever go to one, I intend to get a set as currently my girls don't have any furniture at all!

MadWild

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple_Monkfish Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:25 am

I bought another on ebay lol. I haven't been near an Ikea (you get lost and 4 hours later still find yourself there hahahah) and their postage is stupid high even for small things sadly. I should have added one when I bought shelves but didn't think to. Anyway, ebay seller had a spare set for like £9 so I got that hah.
Def worth picking up if you're going to Ikea anyway though
Purple_Monkfish
Purple_Monkfish
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NoMorePanicDreams Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:29 pm

Mine just came in last night I was amazed that it the love seat even fits pullip and teyangs
NoMorePanicDreams
NoMorePanicDreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Artful Owl Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:43 am

I guess I make up the total of one person, sad %7, who has no plans to get this set. Lol. I do like it though. It is mainly a space issue. I'll just enjoy seeing it in everyone else's pics. :-)

Artful Owl

Back to top Go down

Post by jupiternames Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:53 am

Yeah, but you've got all those sweet ponies...sigh. I've got a few more of my herd being smuggled to me. Maybe I will take a picture when they get here.
jupiternames
jupiternames

Back to top Go down

Post by Artful Owl Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:34 pm

Yes, always pictures of ponies! Always.

Artful Owl

Back to top Go down

Post by Tehwereferret Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:20 am

Check out this new one! It's a bedroom set.

http://m.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/art/90292259/
Tehwereferret
Tehwereferret

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple_Monkfish Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:54 am

aww it's so cute! is it the same scale? the little dino plush is particularly adorable.
Purple_Monkfish
Purple_Monkfish
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nattherat Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:10 am

Gosh, if it is the same size, I might pick up both sets (to save on postage, no ikea nearby)!
nattherat
nattherat

Back to top Go down

Post by jupiternames Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:44 pm

Some quick google searching seems to suggest that it is the same scale and the bed is adjustable???

http://blythebayblythedollblog.blogspot.com/2015/09/ikea-has-new-furniture-set-that-fits.html
jupiternames
jupiternames

Back to top Go down

Post by Tesa Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:11 pm

OMG, I want it so bad!
Tesa
Tesa

https://mymakie.com/people/tesa/

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoAndAsh Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:16 pm

Dammit, I do not need to buy three bedrooms worth of furniture... (And I couldn't just buy one, because really, where would the other two sleep?)

IndigoAndAsh

Back to top Go down

Post by DollYay Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:07 pm

My friend just went to Ikea the other day and I fact the bed IS adjustable. I really need to get this as Faye and Becky are sleeping on couches. Lol! I'm going to order it soon so I will post pics as soon as I get it. Smile
DollYay
DollYay

Back to top Go down

Post by Chove Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:39 pm

I require this set.
Chove
Chove

http://chovedolls.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by jupiternames Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:37 am

IndigoAndAsh wrote:Dammit, I do not need to buy three bedrooms worth of furniture... (And I couldn't just buy one, because really, where would the other two sleep?)
Haha, I guess I should start saving up because 19 of those beds will be pretty expensive. No, in all seriousness, I'll pick one up for sure. The Makies will just have to figure it out. It'll be a while though because Ikea is far away.
jupiternames
jupiternames

Back to top Go down

Post by _MakieCrafter_ Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:00 pm

i have the living room set...
_MakieCrafter_
_MakieCrafter_

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next