The unofficial Makies fan forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW OUTFITS!

+2
nattherat
Purple_Monkfish
6 posters

Go down

NEW OUTFITS! Empty NEW OUTFITS!

Post by Purple_Monkfish Tue May 12, 2015 12:22 pm

New outfits in the maker. Girl only atm but we're told they're gender neutral so will fit boys, just the code is having a strop.

But check it out! YAY new stuff!
Purple_Monkfish
Purple_Monkfish
Admin
Admin

http://flyingpurplemonkfish.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

NEW OUTFITS! Empty Re: NEW OUTFITS!

Post by nattherat Tue May 12, 2015 1:10 pm

The dinosaur oneee! I'm so glad they made that, I was worried it was going to lose out when they posted up the instagram previews and asked for people to vote their favourites. I hope to see lots of makies dressed up in that t-shirt now. XD
nattherat
nattherat

Back to top Go down

Post by jupiternames Tue May 12, 2015 6:34 pm

Me too! Dinosaurs are the best! I'll definitely want to pick up a the dinosaur outfit and pretty much all the leggings. I like the parrot shirt more than I anticipated, too.
jupiternames
jupiternames

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple_Monkfish Tue May 12, 2015 7:35 pm

Heh, I think the ones we order this evening shall be wearing these new outfits. The slogan shirts are too tempting (that dino shirt is super cute as well, I can see my next dolly getting that hahaha. )
I'm keen to see what they look like irl, they claim they fit the boys so i'm curious if they'll actually fit or be slightly too short like the girl tee-s we already have are.
Purple_Monkfish
Purple_Monkfish
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Artful Owl Wed May 13, 2015 3:36 am

I'm curious about how they will look irl also. The purple dino t is probably my favorite, but I will reserve jugdment until I see them in some photos.

Artful Owl

Back to top Go down

Post by DollYay Wed May 13, 2015 7:55 pm

I checked them out last night and I have to say my favorite is the "I'm not weird I'm limited edition" one or the parrot dress...

Last edited by DollYay on Wed May 13, 2015 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typos, I can't spell.)
DollYay
DollYay

Back to top Go down

Post by JRyu Sat May 16, 2015 8:10 pm

Yay! It's about time we had some new outfits to choose from. Very Happy
I love purple, so of course I love the dino shirt, and I'm so glad it's not a dino skeleton!

I hope we get some new outfits for the boys pretty soon as well, their clothing choices are even more limited than the girl's outfits were.
Hopefully the boys will get different sayings, pictures, and colors, instead of boy versions of the girl's new outfits. That way we'll have more options.

Did they say anything about whether the outfits will be available for purchase separately?
I'd really like to get the new outfits, but I don't really want to order any more Makies until I get this new lot settled, and "Makie Towers" set up!
JRyu
JRyu

Location : In the middle of the Pacific...literally! Lol! On The Big Island of Hawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by jupiternames Sat May 16, 2015 9:34 pm

I think the new outfits will be up in the store soon, but I guess they are still in production. If I understand correctly, we'll get to see the new outfits about two weeks from when they were in the maker, since that's when they expect the batch to be finished. I'd like a few of the new outfits, too. I can't wait to see them!
jupiternames
jupiternames

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple_Monkfish Sun May 17, 2015 11:20 am

Yeah so by the time the ones ordered last week are ready to dispatch, the outfits should be ready too. Hope nothing delays that as this time our two are a bit time sensitive.

Apparently these new outfits fit the boys too (I'll test this when they arrive bwhaha) but it would be nice to have more well.. masculine outfits. We desperately need a return of the Makie jeans made in actual well.. you know.. jean fabric not stretchy lycra.

Speaking of Makie towers (lol) I gotta rearrange my shelves AGAIN. I'm sooo outta space.
Purple_Monkfish
Purple_Monkfish
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DollYay Sun May 17, 2015 2:19 pm

I can't wait to see the outfits in real life or, I guess in a picture. The colors and patterns are so adorable!

And I too have to rearrange! Becky has recently told me the the three of them (Sci, Faye, and herself) are too cramped in just two shelves of my bookshelf. Arg!
DollYay
DollYay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum